Chapter 77: Mr. R

Ruan Feiyue was so angry that she picked up the computer and slammed it on the ground.

Why... why everything is not as good as she wants!

The servants were frightened when they heard it outside.

Oh yo, Miss Fei Yue is really sick.

Early in the morning.

As soon as Yun Ci walked out of the gate, a cat rushed to her, opening a pair of wet eyes, meowing.

It should be hungry.

Yunci pulled out the bread from the bag and tore it into small pieces. Crouched down and handed it in front of it.

The kitten shook his nose and sniffed. After confirming that it was the food, he stretched out his dirty little claws, carefully pulled the bread chops to the ground, and began to devour it.

Yunci tore a few more pieces and put them in front of it.

Ruan Xichen just came downstairs and happened to see this scene.

His back stiffened.

Outside the door, Yunci squatted down gracefully, stroking the cat's hair with his slender fingers, and his movements were unprecedentedly gentle.

Under the sun, the outline of her side face seemed to fade away, her brows and eyes were covered by her silky hair, and the corners of her mouth curled up gracefully.

Time seemed to freeze on her body, like a picture scroll, shaking people's minds.

It is rare to see her smile like this, Ruan Xichen couldn't look away, his cheeks were a little hot.

At this time.

As if he was aware of it, Yun Ci turned his head and looked straight at him with a calm gaze.

With his eyes facing each other, Ruan Xichen's heart suddenly missed a beat.

"I..." He panicked for a while, not knowing what to say.

Yun Ci withdrew his gaze indifferently, stood up and walked away.

late at night.

In the remote alley, the darkness is filled with mist.

Yunci leaned against the wall, his brows were colder than the moon, and his hand hanging beside him hooked a necklace.

"Can you give it back to me?"

A rough voice sounded nearby.

Yun Ci tilted his head slightly and threw the necklace into Yu Cang's arms.

Yu Cang hurriedly caught it, held it tightly in the palm of his hand, lowered his head and examined it carefully, until he confirmed that it was correct, he put the necklace against his chest.

Seeing him standing and not leaving, Yunci said slowly: "What? Do you want to fight again?"

"Why did you come here?!" Yu Cang stared at Yunci closely, all guarded.

She is definitely not just a little girl!

Yun Ci wrapped his fingers around the hair around his ears, and said lazily: "Rather than guessing what I am from, it is better to reflect on whether you are in the Alliance of Deaths...too rubbish."

What an arrogant tone!

Yu Cang raised his head and sneered: "Then you are because you haven't seen our leader. If she is here, you might not even know how to die!"

"Really?" Yunci squinted at him, his eyes as calm as water, without a trace: "I look forward to such a day."

"Little girl, I don't know how high the sky is, she is arrogant!" Yu Cang snorted and turned away angrily.

——

The sun was shining, and Gu Jingwen stood outside the Yulan Pavilion, finishing his suit before stepping in.

This is a classic teahouse.

The attendant pushed open the carved wooden door, Gu Jingwen walked into the inner room, took off his shoes, and stepped on the soft carpet.

He sat cross-legged at the long table, surrounded by sandalwood, and the attendant helped him make tea.

On the opposite side is a delicate screen, behind which a slender figure is faintly revealed.

Make it so mysterious?

Gu Jingwen asked tentatively: "Mr. R?"

"It's me." A clear man's voice sounded behind the screen.

Gu Jingwen held his teacup, the fragrance of tea overflowed, refreshing.

"What troubles have you had recently?"

There was a strange silence behind the screen.