Chapter 80: Only for this young master to bully others

Xu Hui's son, Zhu Xiaorui, was used to being naughty and lawless.

Without saying a few words, he smashed another colored glass vase.

"Oh, my heart!" Xu Hui hurried over, hugging him, desperately distressed: "Are there any injuries? You scared my mother to death."

There is no mention of breaking the vase.

Ye Meipan had a fire in her heart, but she didn't dare to break it out, so she could only admit that she was unlucky.

Just talking.

Yun Ci walked slowly into the door. She wore a hoodie and buttoned her hat on her head. Only a small face was exposed. Her thin figure was surrounded by mist, making her look extraordinarily cold and withdrawn.

Xu Hui glanced lightly, pinching her throat, making a strange sound: "Oh, this is..."

Ye Meipan immediately stood up: "Aci, come over and say hello..."

Before he finished speaking, Yun Ci didn't even bother to lift his eyelids, and went straight to the second floor.

Zhu Xiaorui crouched on her hips and shouted angrily: "Why didn't she say hello to this young master!"

Xu Hui's face was also pale, and her tone of voice showed deep disgust: "This is the biological daughter you brought back from the country? It really has no education at all! Why did you say you brought her back? You can just throw this kind of stuff outside. ."

Ye Meipan could only laugh dryly, staring at Yunci's figure on the second floor.

This girl always humiliates her!

"Oh, it's so late?" Xu Hui deliberately revealed his expensive watch: "Mei Pan, I will stay at your house tonight, would you mind it?"

Ye Meipan opened her mouth.

Before she could speak, Xu Hui was already holding his son towards the spiral staircase.

Zhu Xiaorui twisted and kept crying: "I don't want to sleep here, the room here is so small!"

Xu Hui tutted twice: "It's a bit poor, we will do it first."

——

early morning.

It's a bit cold.

Yun Ci pulled the clothes chain to the end, stuffed a bottle of calcium milk into his schoolbag, lowered his head, half of his face was buried in the collar.

It wasn't too late, she was slow, and when she opened the door of the room, a cold wind suddenly rolled up at her feet.

Zhu Xiaorui rushed in front of her, fell to the ground, opened his mouth and began to cry.

After crying for a long time, he didn't see Yunci respond to him. He curled his mouth, stretched out his little hand to Yunci, and commanded pretentiously: "You are blind, don't you help my young master!"

Yun Ci's eyes were cold behind the hair, he directly lifted his foot and stepped over his head.

"what--"

Zhu Xiaorui kicked his calf and screamed.

"Are you okay?" At this moment, Ruan Feiyue walked over, reached out to help him from the ground, and took out a tissue to wipe the teardrops on his face.

Zhu Xiaorui grunted angrily: "Who is that impolite woman? My uncle has a gun. I will shoot her to death!"

Ruan Feiyue squeezed his fat little face and smiled a little sinisterly: "Don't mess with her, she is very fierce and will bully you."

"Fart!" As soon as Zhu Xiaorui heard this, his temper came up: "Only this young master can bully others, no one dares to bully this young master!"

"Really?" Ruan Feiyue narrowed a pair of fox eyes: "I don't believe it..."

"Look at this young master!" Zhu Xiaorui patted her hand and rushed into Yunci's room.

In classrooms.

As soon as the morning reading class was over, the girls gathered around and chattered, their expressions were particularly solemn.

"Ms. Shen is over now!"

"What happened?"

"I heard that Mr. Shen lost the test papers for this exam, and the teacher had to re-draw the questions. The school's exam time was postponed. Mr. Shen is being trained in the principal's office!"