Chapter- 68

Just to tell you guys that I have rewritten Chapters 1 to 9. Not the whole chapter but I have added some things here and there.

If anyone is interested they can check it out! :)

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung stared at Yugyeom slapping Jungkook's back harshly and muttering some other non sense while Jungkook was choking on god knows what.

Then he moved his eyes and saw Yeonjun helping Hoseok wipe the table because Hoseok had suddenly spit out the vanilla latte god knows why.

Then he stared at Namjoon and Jin stammering and struggling to speak.

Then he stared at Lisa who had wide eyes and was staring at her with open mouth.

He furrowed his eyebrows and asked them, "Why are you guys giving such extreme reaction? Not like I asked by blood sister to marry me, right?"

Jin licked his lips and wanted to shout out, 'Of course you did! You idiot!'

Yeonjun had finally finished cleaning the table and he turned to Taehyung, "It's not like that. Actually everyone was shocked because you said it so suddenly."

Although Taehyung didn't wanted to believe this, he didn't know why but he couldn't bring himself to argue with this absolutely cute and lovely person.

So he flashed a bright smile to Yeonjun and nodded, "If you say so."

He looked like a very doting elder brother as he picked up some meat and vegetables and put it in Yeonjun's bowl.

He stared at him with a doting gaze and said softly, "Eat more." little brother.

Those words were on the tip of his tongue but he swallowed them in.

Everyone: "......." What's happening here?

Yeonjun: "......." When did the topic suddenly change to him eating more?

Taehyung saw that he didn't picked up his chopsticks, so he frowned and asked, "What happened? Is anything here not to your liking?"

Yeonjun awkwardly laughed and picked up his chopsticks. He picked up his bowl and ate everything in one go. Then, he spoke with his mouth stuffed, "No. I like it very much! I will eat."

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head as he picked up more meat and vegetables and placed it on top of the already formed mountain of vegetables and meat in Yeonjun's bowl.

"Just keep eating. I will pick the vegetables and meat for you."

Yeonjun, who had been already fed four bowls of meat and vegetable by him: "......." Please, I can't eat anymore!

Seeing his pale face, Jin decided to step in, "What were you saying about Lisa marrying you?"

Everyone snapped their necks towards him in anger as if they were saying : "He had already forgotten about it! Why would be bring up that again?"

Under the burning eyes of everyone, Jin nervously laughed.

Taehyung looked like he had completely forgotten what Jin was talking about.

Then, as if he realized something, he exclaimed, "Oh. I was just joking! Don't mind me. I am busy feeding Yeonjun here."

Yeonjun who had now eaten six bowls was on the verge of tears: "......." Please big brother, I really can't eat anymore!

Taehyung's gaze was gentle when he looked at Yeonjun but then his gaze turned concerned as he observed his pale complexion. 

He covered his forehead with his palm as he asked him, "What happened? Your complexion look sickly? Does it hurt somewhere? Tell me."