The Eternal Love°♡ #11

JIHYE: Hey can I sit here?

You both turn to look at her. You nod.

Y/N: Yeah of course have a seat.

You said while patting at the remaining seat beside you but she shook her head.

JIHYE: I meant that can I sit in between you both? 

You looked at Jungkook and found him also confused. You nod and leave a space between you and him, making her smile and sit between you both.

JIHYE: Thanks! My name is Park Jihye.

You smile at her. 

Y/N: I know you're quite popular here.

She giggles.

JIHYE: You're Y/N right? 

You nodded and then she looked at Jungkook. 

JIHYE: And you? 

She knows his name but still asks him to take her first step.

J/K: Jeon Jungkook.

He said and looked away while she smiled.

JIHYE: Nice name. Can I be your friend? 

Y/N: Oh of course why not?

Jungkook immediately looks at you and mouths 'What' but you just smile in the response making him sigh. After that English professor arrived and started giving the lecture.

> AT NIGHT

You left a heavy yawn before smiling widely and stretching your body. You were working on your assignment for the past 6 hours. Now you've finished it. You press enter and email all the assignments to Taehyung. You stood up on the sofa and start Jumping out of happiness. Taehyung isn't home so you're taking advantage of his absence. 

Y/N: Yayy! finally I'm free. Ah, let's dance Yeontan.

You turn on the TV and play the music before started dancing on the sofa. The music was so loud that you didn't hear any noise of the door opening or close sound. Taehyung frowns his eyebrows when he heard the music and comes inside.

His eyes widen as soon as he saw you dancing on the sofa. He is holding a bowl of black noodles. Did he buy it for you? Because he doesn't like black noodles. He saw Yeontan sitting on the floor and glaring at you looking unbothered by your stupidity. 

Yeontan looks at Taehyung when he feels someone's presence behind him. Taehyung raised his eyebrow and pointed at you. 

YEONTAN: She completed her assignments just now that's why she's dancing. 

Yeontan said in his language but got understood by Taehyung. He sighs and walks towards you. You stop dancing as soon as you saw Taehyung.

T/H: Get down. 

He said making you immediately turn off the TV without making an eye contact with him. You came down from the sofa.

Y/N: Umm I was waiting for you. I bought us black noodles.

You said while passing him to dining.

Y/N: Do you like black noodles?

You said and look at him but he was standing there with an expressionless face. 

Y/N POV: Ah what a stupid question right? Who doesn't like to eat black noodles? 

You laugh lightly at yourself and sit on the dining. You found him holding something in his hand. 

Y/N: What is that? 

You said while pointing at the plastic bag he's holding.

T/H: Black noodles. 

Y/N POV: Told ya, who doesn't like to eat black noodles. 

Y/N: Umm have a seat, make yourself at home. 

You said making him shook his head in disbelief at you and take a seat in front of you. You opened the lid of the bowl and serve him. 

Y/N: This is your one. Thanks for the noodles!

He looks at the black noodles and you. He seriously doesn't like black noodles what should he do? He finally sighed and took the chopstick while glaring at the noodles but you already dig in. You look at him when you feel he wasn't eating.

Y/N: What happened? Are you not going to eat?

He gulped and took a bite then you smiled.

T/H POV: It doesn't taste weirder than I thought. 

He never ate black noodles before but he is now, eating noodles with you. Did you insist him to eat it? No, then why is he eating it? Only one answer- " He also don't know".

Y/N: Can I ask you something?

He nods while eating the noodles.

Y/N: Are you also going to eat an extra bowl of noodles?

You said making him look at the noodles which he bought.

T/H: No you can have it.

He said making you smile.

Y/N: Thank you.

He was eating noodles peacefully and the discipline make you lost in your thought.

Y/N POV: Is he really gay?

He stops eating when he feels your gaze on him. He lift his head up to look at you and actually he was right, you were staring at him.

T/H: What?

He raises his eyebrows.

Y/N: Are you gay?

You asked openly without caring he is your professor and whatever he is for you. He remains calm and without an expression on his face after hearing your question. He takes a few tissues, wipes his hand and mouth before saying-

T/H: I don't have time to answer your stupid questions.

He stood up before going inside his kitchen.

Y/N POV: I think he really is, that's why he is avoiding answering me. I should do something to make sure about it.

You saw him going inside the living room. You smirk and approach him.

Y/N: Hey listen to ~ Ouch!

You acted like you twisted your leg and let your body fall on him. He was fast enough to hold you but you both fell on the floor. You're on top of him.

YEONTAN: I should leave now~

Yeontan mumbled and left but Taehyung already heard him but he wasn't pushing you, why?

You thought if you made a physical contact with him, so his heartbeat could raise if he like girls if it couldn't then he don't like girls. You clearly heard a loud heartbeat near your ear.

Y/N: Your heart is beating fast.

You said and raised your eyebrow but he push you and sit straight.

T/H: It was your heartbeat.

He stood up, you frowned in confusion and placed your right hand on your chest and yeah he was right that it was your heartbeat sound. You pouted.

A/N: Umm well sorry for not updating this series consecutively... actually my finals are starting tomo. So for a couple of weeks I may not be able to post it consecutively but I'll surely post it asap so no worries! And hope I write my exams well. See ya! <3