Dominic

Alex dug his fingers into my side, tickling me. "Tell me," he ordered, not letting up on the tickling.

I squirmed away but he held me fast.

"Nope you're not going anywhere, little girl. I asked you to spill the beans on which brother likes Disney movies and I intend to get an answer!"

He started using both hands to tickle me, one of each side of my body, his fingers digging up my ribs, into my armpits and up to the side of my neck under my ears where he obviously remembered I was the most ticklish. I squealed, laughed and wiggled, but I didn't tell.

So he moved to my feet. Ripping off my sock, he threw it on the floor and ran his knuckles up the sole of my foot. It was torture! He tucked my other foot under his knee so I couldn't get away and he held my ankle and tickled me mercilessly. I was laughing so hard I could barely draw breath. For a few blessed minutes I forgot about being sick.

But the torture was too much.

"Okay okay I'll tell you!" I squealed through my laughter.

Alex stopped his tickle assault on my foot but he kept a hold of my ankle, just in case. And when I took too long, he ran his nails up the length of my sole and I shrieked "it's Logan! Logan likes Disney movies!"

Alex looked smug. "Does he now? And how do you know that?"

I was silent for a moment, but Alex squeezed my ankle, a silent warning.

"Because we had a Disney movie marathon that day Damon spanked us both with the wooden spoon," I said quietly, sheepishly. I felt horrible now, betraying Logan like that.

"But you can't tell him I told you," I said. "Because I got him in trouble that day and he was still nice to me, and he watched movies with me all day." I turned to Alex and glared at him fiercely. "If you tell, I'm going to tell everyone you like Moana," I threatened.

Alex laughed and hugged me close. "You're such a sweetheart, Carrie-girl. Always thinking of others." He kissed my forehead tenderly. "Don't worry, I already know Logan likes Disney movies so I won't say anything. I was hoping you were going to say Rocco or Nick because then I really could have had some fun."

He winked slyly at me and then lowered his voice conspiratorially. "Tell you what. If you can get either Nick or Rocco to watch a Disney movie with you, and get them to admit to liking it, I'll take you to Disneyland. How does that sound?"

I bounced up and down excitedly and tugged on the sleeve of his t-shirt.

"Really? You would do that?"

Alex nodded. "Sure, why not? One day we'll probably take you to Disneyland anyway, but if you can get your brothers to admit to liking Disney movies first, it would be so much more fun."

I nodded seriously. It would be fun, Alex was right.

"How about Damon? What if I can get him to admit he likes Disney movies?"

Alex snorted. "That would take a miracle, Carrie-girl. But you're welcome to try."

Just then my stomach churned again and I knew I was going to be sick again. Alex recognised the signs and without a word he picked me up and carried me into the bathroom, placing me gently on the floor in front of the toilet.

Afterwards, he cleaned my face and carried me back to bed.

He made himself comfortable beside me again and we continued watching Moana.

The movie hadn't long finished when his phone buzzed in his back pocket and he fished it out, looking at the screen.

"Dominic is here. I'll go and let him in. I'll be back in a moment."