Chapter 148-Let me take care of you

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Why are you all not voting on my book? Views are there then why not votes?

Don't you think that my hard work should be appreciated? Even comments have decreased. Why?

I have been giving you constant updates, the least you all can do for me is vote on all my chapters to maintain the ranking of this book.

If one of my chapter has 150+ votes, can't all my chapters have 150+ votes? Is it too much to ask for?

Also, the next one shot of my book 'Tales from my heart' is published. Please vote and comment a lot as I have written it with lots of hard work and emotions and I hope it touches your heart.

Please listen to the song above because Siya is going to be a bad girl tonight.

Coming back to this chapter, it has mature content.

I'll give a heading when smut starts. Don't bash me later.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

"You are not kidding right?" I asked, my breath still shaky.

"No Akash. I just want us to be together, I don't want us to go through anymore pain. I really love you" she said and straddled me while I kept both my arms around her to keep her in place.

Kissing my forehead making me close my eyes, she said "I...I just want to be with you, like we used to be."

"Siya...believe me, nobody would be as happy as me when you said that but I don't want you to forgive me seeing me suffering. I want you to forgive me only when your heart says it" I said and opened my eyes.

"And my heart says that you deserve a second chance, we deserve a second chance" she said and kissed both my eyes.

"Siya...I" I was just speechless.

"Now shut up and kiss me" she said.

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yup" she said and caressed my cheeks.

"You are so going to regret this" I said and smashed my lips to hers.

(Mature content starts)

Nibbling at her lower lip, I caressed her hair and she obliged and opened her mouth.

Without wasting a second, I slid my tongue in her mouth and she roamed her fingers on my hair.

When I bit her lower lip, she moaned in my mouth making me hard as iron.

"Akash" she said pushing my chest a little, breaking the kiss but I pulled her back and smashed my lips to her again.

"Oh, Siya" I said, breaking the kiss and trailed kisses down her jawline to her chin.

She tilted her head while closing her eyes to give me better access to her neck and bit her sweet spot making her arch her back to me while I pulled the strap of her dress down.

"I love you, Siya" I said and gave butterfly kisses all along her shoulder blade while my hands made it's way to her stomach to which she flinched making my hands stop.

"Siya...are you not comfortable with me yet?" I asked, looking in her eyes.

"No Akash that's not the reason of my flinching. Your hands are so cold" she whined while pouting and I chuckled.