| Chapter 83: Not lonely after all |

Laying on your bed as you wore a white t-shirt that went to your thighs. You just laid there staring at the wooden ceiling, feeling so bored then ever. Harry on the other hand, always stayed alerted. Just to be sure, Voldemort hasn't found the house and the two of you. This summer was the worst yet. Out of all the years of no school, this years summer is so boring and lonely. You wish the others could be here but their parents were scared to let them out of the house with Voldemort around and back. It was now getting dark. The burning sun now saying goodbye.

Today, Harry and Your Dad went to Stark Industries. They still weren't home. You didn't come cause you didn't feel like moving at all because the heat was on. You had the air conditioning on full blast by now with how hot it is this summer. Maybe the Sun is trying to burn hotter because Voldemort is back and to have his bald head tanned.

The mere idea just made you giggle.

"What so funny if you don't mind me asking, Miss Stark?" Friday asked as you sighed

"I just thought of something funny. You-Know-Who is bald and the sun is burning more hotter then ever. I thought for a second the sun is like that so Voldemort's head could be tanned making him seem human at least" You giggled at what you said

"Very funny, Miss Stark. First, a plastic surgery nose, a wig and now his bald head being tanned. Like Father, Like Daughter" Friday said sighing and you smiled

"I feel so lonely and bored" You groaned rolling around your bed.

"And I'm bored of the apps I visit on a daily basis. And! I did all the things I need to do in the workshop. My mind is blank!" You groaned in annoyance. Your stomach grumbled

"How about to start making dinner, Miss Stark?" Friday suggested as you sat up, thinking for a second.

"Good idea" You said shrugging standing up and walking out of your room, walking down the stairs. You waltz in the kitchen, grabbing a packet of noodles since you were to lazy to make anything else.

While cooking, you didn't notice the fire green flame that came to the fireplace. You were humming to yourself.

"Hey, Friday. GIVE A BEAT" You said while not noticing the pair of eyes staring at you while leaning on the wall.

"Dear future husband
Here's a few things, you need to know if..." You sang using the fork as your mic.

"You wanna be...my one and only.
Alllll my lifeee" You smiled, then turned off the stove and poured your noodles in a bowl.

"Take me on a date!
I deserve it, babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
Cause if you treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries, buy buying what you need" You sang turning around, placing your bowl down. Going to the sink to wash the things you used. Still not noticing the tall blonde finger, leaning on the wall. Having a smirk while holding in his laugh finding you cute and ridiculous.

"You've got that 9 to 5 but baby so do I.
So don't be thinking I'll be home and making apple pies.
I never learn to cook but I can write a hook.
Sing along with me, sing sing along with me" You were swaying your hips side to side and dancing since no one was home and you were home alone. You decided to pick up things you did when you were always left alone at home and that was dance and sing along amazing songs.

"You've got to know how to treat me like a lady.
Even if when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright" You pointed to different directions at each beat

"Hey!" You yelled before rinsing the dishes

"Dear future husband
Here's a few things
You need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life.
Dear future husband
If you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me, I'm beautiful each and every night" You sang loud on the top of your lungs but still beautifully as you turned around. Drying up your wet hands.