hospital ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ julieta x reader

teenager!julieta x teenager!reader
modern au!

plot : you got into another accident like a careless teenager you are and julieta being the protective girlfriend she is, quickly dashed to the hospital as you spent your week at the hospital with her.

"What happened?!" A curly haired girl dashed towards the reception table as she held her phone with one hand, she was still in her school uniform.

"Who are you looking for, miss?" The receptionist asked as the said madrigal swallowed a lump in her throat before talking.

Oh, how she wished you were safe and you could go home tonight.

One of your friends had called, saying that you got into a major car accident.

The word 'accident' wasn't new, but the 'major' sure is.

"Y/n L/n, there was a car accident today and my partner was involved in it." Julieta rambled, she couldn't relax anymore as all her curls were all over the place.

"Just today? I don't see a Y/n L/n here, maybe you should go check the emergency room."

The curly haired madrigal took no time sprinting towards the large opened doorway towards the emergency room.

Spotting a doctor, she quickly ran towards them. "Excuse me? There's a patient named Y/n L/n and i assume that--"

A whimper made her pause as she quickly sprinted towards a curtain covered bed.

A loud gasp was heard coming out her mouth as tears started forming in the corners of her eyes.

A doctor approached her. "It's all fine, the patient just broke a few ribs, has a dislocated shoulder, losing a lot of blood but--"

"YOU CALL THAT ALL FINE?!" Julieta snapped as her curls jumped as she screamed.

"Julie~" You cooed, stretching your weak and limp arms at her. Tears started streaming down her face as she held onto your arms. "It's the first time iv'e ever heard you scream, mi vida." You added.

You voice was already hoarse and you could barely talk.

She held your bloody hand so carefully before softly squeezing them.

"Shut it, i'm not amused, y/n l/n." She sniffed as you awed at her look.

You sent her a apologetic look as her flinty stare softened.

"You worried me to death!" She hissed, still squeezing your hands for comfort. It was cold and she felt you shiver.

"Let me call Pepa to grab the things we need, you're definitely not going home today." She stated before grabbing your phone which you attempted to take from her.