FOURTEEN | Sister

Don't forget to comment and vote!!
❤️❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote!! ❤️❤️

ATHENA RUSSO:

"How was your first day of school?" Elijah asks me as I walk into the mansion. I take my shoes off and look up at Elijah.

I smile, "It was good."

"Make any friends?"

I nod, "Yeah. Her name is Artemis."

Elijah smiles, "Ah yes. I know her. She's a very nice outgoing person isn't she?"

I hum, "Mhm."

I notice the bodyguard I met when I first got here. He smiles at me and I wave at him. He glances at Elijah as if he needs permission to wave at me.

"Athena, how about we go to your room?" Elijah says. I turn around and nod. I grab my shoes and we walk upstairs together and go to my room. He opens the door for me and I enter my room.

I look around to see my room has been cleaned. I mean I really didn't make a mess. It looks too fancy to do that.

"Who cleaned my room?"

Elijah puts his hands in his pockets and looks around the room, "Oh. It was Greta. She's a maid here. I'll introduce you to her. I think you will like her very much."

I nod and place my shoes by my bed and sit down on one of the comfy chairs by the fireplace. I take my bag off and open it and take my phone out. I check the time and it's four-thirty pm already. Elijah sits down opposite me, watching me.

"If your day was good, how come you didn't go to any of your lessons?" He asks in a soft, gentle voice.

I shrug, "I don't know. Dante, Domenico, and Ares wouldn't let me go. Actually, it was mainly the twins, Ares just was hungry."

He tilts his head, "They wouldn't let you go?"

I look up at him and nod, "Yeah. They were looking for me at the start because I guess I didn't have the guts to go to my lesson late so I went to the library and Dante found me there and then didn't want me to go to the rest of my lessons."

He gives me a look to continue so I do.

"Uh yeah, so he took me to the cafeteria to eat something and then Domenico walked me to the toilets and asked me where I wanted to go and I said the library so we kinda just stayed there the whole day," I tell him.

Hold on. Artemis gave me her number. She wrote it down for me on the back of an Uno card. I quickly go through my bag and find the pack of Uno she gave to me. I take the rubber off that's around the cards.

I look up at Elijah, "Wanna play?"

She told me don't look through every card to find her number, find it by playing the game. I find that fun.