Chapter 15 ( Broken Feelings)

" Go to room 557 the key card is on the reception." Saad ko Kay Alisha sa kabilang linya habang nakaupo dito sa room Ng hotel na inireserve ko.

" Get it and see the truth by yourself." Dagdag ko habang iniinom Ang red wine na nasa tabi ko.

" Catalina. Why aren't you here?"

" Are you afraid that you can't handle the pain alone Alisha?"

" It's not that. I just--------" kinakabahan na sagot Ni Alisha.

" Alisha I can stay with you to endure the pain but I can't be with you when you face it." Tugon ko. " So be strong." Dugtong ko at ibinaba na Ang tawag.

Alisha and I are no different. We are so afraid of the pain so we choose to ignore it. Alam ko Kung gaano kasakit to be betrayed by the people you trusted the most. I know the pain is so much that just thinking of it breaks me but neither of us can avoid that pain.

Calling: Two Faced Annika

" Catalina, it's late, why did you call?"

" Where are you? I would like to see you."

" Right now. I'm outside I can't come with you." Sagot Ni Annika. " But will he allowed you to go out?" Hindi ko maiwasan Ang mapangiti dahil SA tanong nito.

Looks like Annika is still anxious towards Gavin's freedom given to me but it's alright the more she becomes anxious the more she will be agitated to destroyed me.

" He is nice to me. I just need to talk to him and he will agree."

" What?" Hindi makapaniwala na turan Ni Annika. " He's not that nice." Mahinang bulong Ni Annika sa kabilang linya.

" Did you know him that much?"

" No. I don't." Kabadong sagot Ni Annika.

" You should meet him sooner. I can arrange it for you Annika." Malambing na tugon ko dito.

" That would be great." Sagot nito matapos Ang mahabang katahimikan." But I need to go. I'll chat with you later." Dugtong nito.

" Alright still Thank you Annika." Tugon ko saka pinatay na Ang tawag.

I called Annika to assure that she will be in the hotel. Only by her present I can fulfill what I wanted.

Now it's Alisha time.

*Alisha P.O.V*

I don't know if I should believe Catalina or not but my heart wanted to know the truth.

Catalina Abestreu is the princess of the Abestreu Clan. One of the most powerful family in our country. As the Abestreu Dearest Princess nakukuha nito Ang lahat Ng gusto nya.

A spoiled brat who makes everyone follow.

A year ago bigla na Lang itong nawala. Drop in school even stopped attending elites party. It's was like she disappear completely but now why did she come back and I feel she's different than she used to be.

" Are you Miss Alisha?" Bungad sa akin Ng isang babae pagpasok ko pa Lang SA hotel.

" You are?" Tanong ko SA babaeng nakangiti ngayon sa harapan ko.