4.

The next day jungkook woke up fresh. Everything that happened yesterday was gone. He thought of his bruises and saw they were still there.

He pouted and scratched one if his bandage. He winced slightly feeling the burn. When he peeled it off. He saw a bruise forming there. He whimpered and put another bandage on it.

He then walk down stairs to have breakfast but no one was there. He tried finding them but couldn't. "Mommy! D-daddy! H-hyungs? Where a-are you?" He shouted a little scared.

When he got no response he sat on the dining chair. He found a little note on the table. He took it n red it out loud.

Good morning jungkook.

We are going out for breakfast and couldn't take you because you were sleeping. There is no food in the fridge so I hope u will go to the market and buy some. Money is in the drawer. Don't buy unnecessary things. Buy yourself a lollipop and the rest of the list I have left with the purse.

Don't you dare to lost my purse. If you did you would not be having any meals for one week.

Your mother.

He nodded to himself as if his mother was there. He quickly went to the market a little happy because of the lollipop he will get.

He soon got everything and went to the candy shop to buy himself a lollipop.

He saw the option and chose a lollipop like this.

He giggled when he licked on it

He giggled when he licked on it. Happily jumping towards his home.

He opened the door and locked it afterwards. He put the grocery on the table and sat on the couch watching TV.

After his lollipop was finished he pouted and threw the stick in the trash can. "When w-will h-hyungie come.. I miss them a-already" He whispered to himself and soon he heard knocks on the door.

He ran to open and there were his parents and hyungs. He squeaked when his mother pushed him away to enter followed by his father and hyungs. He didn't mind that at all and closed the door.

He then went to living room where his family was. Taehyung suddenly hugged him and told him what they did at the amusement park. Jungkook's eyes sparkeld. He had never been to an amusement park.

Taehyung chucked when he saw that amuses face. He showed the cap he brought and all the things like cotton candy, toys and many more.

Jungkook gulped and nodded. He has never eaten cotton candy before.

It was already 2 pm. Their parents bid went to their respective room and slept. Because they all went to amusement park at 8 am. So that they can spend much time together.

Jimin came near jungkook and showed him his brand new toy car. Jungkook wasn't interested in that because he always liked girly things. He shrugged at jimin.

Then hobi showed him a cute bunny keychain. It was so fluffy that it caught jungkook's attention.

"C-can I t-touch it?" Jungkook asked trying to touch the keychain but hobi slapped his hand away. "No! This is mine n only I can touch it" Hobi said as he rubbed the key chain with his cheek. "Oh.." Jungkook let out.

"Seokie that's mean!" Jin scolded. Hobi rolled his eyes and went to his room. Jungkook stood there pouting while looking at the floor.

Namjoon came from behind and said "it's okay kookie. Hobi don't like to share things" Jungkook nodded quietly.

Young then pulled out a carrot from behind and gave it to jungkook. Jungkook's doe eyes widened "f-for me?" Young nodded and ruffled his hair walking to his room.

"T-thank chu" He heard a high pitched voice and Chuckled to himself.

All went to their rooms. While with jungkook he was munching on his baby carrot, sitting on the sofa in the living room.

He took a look at his surroundings and found jimin peeking from behind. He gasped and said "Minnie what are y-you doing h-here?" Jimin came out shyly and said "i also want carrot but yoongi hyung won't give me one" Jungkook looked at his carrot and then in the sparkling eyes in front of him.

"H-here. You c-can eat mine" Jungkook handed him his carrot and smiled. Jimin grinned and took the carrot, running away to his room.

Jungkook sat there swinging his legs. He pouted when his tummy grumbled. "I-i wan' to eat. I-i am hungry" He murmured to himself and walked towards his parents room.

He knocked softly on the door. The door opened revealing Mrs. Jeon. "Yes?" She coldly said. "M-mommy i-i am hungry" She sighed and went to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Mrs. Jeon asked. "C-can I have p-pancakes?" Jungkook said while playing with his fingers.

"We don't have ingredients for that" She said. "O-oh.. So can I have-" Before he could finish his sentence. Mrs. Jeon said "I will give you money. Go buy something"

"B-but I wanted t-to eat h-homemade food" Jungkook said. "Shut up and here is your money" She said and handed him some money. She walked away from there. Jungkook but his lower lip and said "okay" To himself.

He went out to buy something. On his way, he saw a dog shivering with cold. He gasped and went to the nearby clothes shop to buy something warm for the dog.

He brought a little blanket with the cheapest price but warm. He ran to the dog and covered him with that. The dog instantly relaxed.

Jungkook Smiled to himself sitting on the knees. He caressed the dog's fur and went back home.

He locked the door and walked towards jimin's and tae's room. When he reached there he saw both sleeping while cuddling each other.

He put his index finger in his mouth and looked at them with his doe eyes.

"I-i wan' cuddles too" He said to himself and crawled over to them. He hugged jimin from behind and nuzzled his face into elder's neck.

He pouted when jimin pushed him away, still sleeping. He landed on the floor with a loud thud. Tears quickly made way into his eyes.

He slowly got up and went to his own room. He laid on his bed cuddling with his bunny. He felt sleepy and closed his eyes. He fell into a deep slumber.

TBC💞💓