Chapter 16

Jennie's Pov

I was in my office sitting alone... After Minjeong drag Yuri along with her she even looked so worried...

Minjeong didn't change at all she was still the younger sister that i know a sister who is thoughtful and kind... I miss her, i really do if only i could turn back time i should have choose the best decision...

6 months ago I heard Yuri and Minjeong's conversation in the hallway...

Flashback

I was about to go to the meeting room when i heard someone talking in the hallway...

Isn't students supposed to go home or go to there club because all the teacher's are having a meeting? I question my self...

I was about to show up when the other person said something that caught me on guard...

"You don't have to push yourself to talk to them if your still not ready Min" I peek at my window's office

And then there i see her. My little sister and my little cousin having a serious conversation..

What are the talking about...

"But i needed to... they are blaming themselves because they can't do anything 8 years ago" Minjeong said while looking at Yuri

You don't have to ve so kind Min... Be selfish sometimes and think about yourself...

"But you were hurting more than them" Yuri said to her

And we are reason of that pain... We cause you so much pain even though you did nothing...

We are the one who's supposed to be in blame not you...

"But i also understand that you wanted to face your past again, but will you be okay feeling those pain again?" Yuri said again...

I thought she already overcome those pain?

Are you still hurting Minjeong-ah?

Yuri looked at Minjeong softly and then hugged her...

"Just remember that i'm here for you okay? You don't have to carry those burden all by yourself share them with me and I will gladly help you" Yuri said to her...

Your so kind Yul... I'm grateful that Minjeong have you now... I know you love her like your own sister... And i hope that would never change...

Yuri-ah please be with Minjeong all the time and don't leave her, please fo the things that i couldn't do... I pray in mind hoping that this will come true...

"Thank you Yul for being always there for me"

Yeah thank you ... Thank you for always being with her...

My tears fall down holding my sobbes... Afraid that they might heard me...

And when they left that's when i fall down and cry harder... The decision that i think was right are the worst...

End of Flashback

Remembering what they talk about maid me cry...

I'm sorry Minjeong-ah... I'm sorry for everything we just wanted to protect you...

I'm sorry for being a bad older sister...

I'm sorry for causing you so much pain....

I'm sorry for not being there for you at your worst...

Sorry for putting the guilt on you...

And sorry...

I'm Sorry for lying and pushing you away...

I cry so much that i fell so tired... I was supposed to the airport right now but I'm tired...

--

Yeri's Pov

I was at the airport right now i was already waiting here for 2 hours but i can't still see unnie anywhere I can't even contact her that's why i decided to just go to her school...

Unnie's school is an all girls school university... It's a nice school rank one in any category... After what happened 8 years ago... Mama decided to send me to Canada... Mama wants unnie to go with me but she declined the offer saying she's gonna stay here in Korea...

I was in the hallway way of the school going to her office when i bump into someone...

I quickly apologized to them and noticed they are students in this school... I found them so familiar...

"I'm sorry ma'am" the girl said .... Wait that voice is so familiar... I looked at her face again and to her name tag.... It says...

Jo Yuri

She... She is my cousin... I looked at the other one and read her name tag and it made me shocked... It's been 8 years and she grow up into a lady now... I smile at them saying it's okay and we separated our way...

I was wearing a mask and a cap so i guess she didn't see my face abd didn't recognized me... She looked so troubled too...

Minjeong-ah you grown up so well...

I smile sadly...

I then realized that if she studied here that means you unnie know... I looked at them again and i just noticed that they came from the Director's office....

Wait unnie ...

I run to the director's office and open the door without knocking and that's when i see my unnie who's sleeping in her table she looked so tired...

She must having a hard times, especially now that Minjeong is just near here... She must be worried about her safety...

I go to her and tap her shoulder... She looked up on me.

"Yeri-ah" she said while holding her tears...

"It's okay unnie... Lets just go home for now and rest... Let's talk tomorrow okay?" I said while smiling at her...

She looked at me and nod her heads...

Now that i'm here unnie, i hoped you'll lean on me... You don't have to carry all the burden... We are not Kim for nothing... I thought while looking at unnie who's walking infront of me...