our story

To the elevator, the man who watched over type, had his hands to the back pole, to have his eyes down to take in and out deep breathes, to then look up has the elevator dinged to then take a hand to his tie to loosen it, to then go through the doors to then walk down the hallway to go to his apartment.
Inside, he took off his shoes to then go about to eye around, to then roll his eyes to go straight to the refrigerator to then grab a lone water bottle to then grab, turning about he placed his back to the door, to then grab his phone from his back pocket to then place it to his ear to move his shoulder up has he dialed a number to then place his hand to the bottle cap to untwist to dart his eyes.
To his bed, a man named tyro muta, was with his back to the wall, legs bend, to have a large white piece of paper in front of him, to dart his eyes over his art work has he had his ear buds in, to then dart his eyes to the side to see his phone going off, to then raise an eye brow.
Tyro placed his stencil to the bed to then take a ear bud out, to then place the phone to his ear.
"Duma?"
Duma took in a very deep breathe has he drank from his water bottle. After consumption, he stepped forward to place the bottle to the counter before him to then turn to place his body to the edge to then place his hand to the phone to look forward to wrap one arm about his body.
"Why are you not here?"
Tyro rolled his eyes.
"Told you didn't I. You go, I wouldn't be there."
Duma signed.
"This is my job tyro, we've been over this, I don't even know how many times, now come home."
Tyro narrowed his eyes.
"That's not my home."
Duma gritted his teeth to then look down.
"I've had a long day, you need to be here."
"Mm.... So watching an older man isn't has great has you thought? We're you able to nail him this time?"
Duma took in a deep breathe.
"Tyro...... Stop being crass. No one is at all the same to what happened between you and me, now get over here!"
Tyro moved a free hand to his work to place it to the side of the bed to then move about to lay to his back, to then move his body a bit further until he's head was over the edge of the bed, to look at everything upside down to tilt his head a bit.
"Mm.... Is it because I'm younger?"
Duma signed and heavily to then bring up the arm he wrapped about himself to then take two fingers to punch at the bridge of his nose..
"Tyro......"
"Is it because my father never caught on to what you and I did? I Know the reputation of the man who hired you too watch his boy toy. Is that way you haven't done what you did to me?"
Duma gritted his teeth to then take his hand down to then turn to grow in anger.
"Tyro......I don't know why you say these things to me every time I am hired to watch over someone but I am getting very tired of it, you know it's for my job, now get over here!"
Tyro smiled a bit, he looked to get duma mad.
"Mm..... Don't think I will. Did tell you to stay, told you not to leave me alone, told you if you left I wouldn't be there, you knew all of that, can tell what is most important to you."
Duma signed.
"Tyro.......you need to come home now, or I am not going to give you this cock for a month!"
Tyros eyes widened to then move to dart them.
"You...... You can't do that!"
Duma smirked.
"Watch me!"
Tyro made a hard face to then place the phone in front of his face, that got disconnected to grit his teeth.
Asshole!
Tyro signed and hard to then get up, to go to his dresser to place on some shorts, and a shirt over his tank to then shove the phone to his back pocket, to then go about mumbling.
Moving to the door, he opened it after he placed his shoes on, to then look over duma who was there with his arms wrapped about himself.
"Duma......I...."
Tyros eyes widened has duma went forth to place his hands to his face to then pull him to his mouth to give him a deep kiss, to then place a hand to his to move it to his crotch to rub, tyro couldn't help to melt.
Duma then went back a bit to dart his eyes over.
"Are you wanting this?"
Tyro took in a very deep breathe, duma always asked that question before they started.
He curled his bottom lip into his mouth to then nod.
Duma smiled to then place his fingers through that hand to then turn to pull tyro with him.
Tyro eyed the action to be pulled, inside dumas apartment he took tyro all the way to the bedroom, to turn around to go straight to him to place his hands to his shirt to then take over his head, to then get to his knees to then start to pull down his shorts.
Tyro tilted his head..
"So..... How far did you go with this other?"
Duma placed his shorts and boxers about his ankles to then look up to glare.
"Tyro...... Stop this juvenile behivor. I am hired to watch over these men and sometimes women has I was hired to watch over you, however, what happened between us, will never ever happen to another, understand!"
Tyro took in a deep breathe to then eye his cock that started to twitch.
Duma then followed his glare to eye his erection to then start to move his head closer to start to lick.
Tyros body quivered with dumas licking to then lift his head back to eye the ceiling to then place his hands to dumas head to grip his hair.
"How..... Am I..... Suppose to know that..... You said nothing would ever happen between us...... Now.....mm.... Look....."
Duma peered his eyes up to then take his hands to tyros to take them from his head to then stand up to place his hands to his neck to move his head down to make his stubborn lover look to him.
"You and I have a past, known the other since we were kids before we became lovers. I feel nothing for the people I watch, it's just a job i seem to be good at. Now..... You need to knock off this way of thinking."
Tyro darted his eyes over duma to then move up his hands to wrap them about his wrists, to give up, a bit.
"Mm.... Don't think that's all your good at."
Duma smirked to look over tyros face to then tilt his head to place his lips to his to then start to pull him back until they hit the edge, for duma to turn tyro to then push him to that bed to stand over to place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to place over his head to throw wherever to then do the same to his pants, to then go down to take tyros away to move his legs up to wrap them about his body, to wrap his arms about tyros, for him to do the same, for duma to go slowly in, to have his mouth to his neck.
Tyro lifted his head back to moan in extreme pleasure.
"Mm..... Would you like.... To know what would settle me down..... Other then you're massive cock?"
Duma stopped kissing his neck to look up has he slowly thrusted.
"What would.... That be?"
Tyro looked down.
"Telling......mm.... My father about us...."
Dumas eyes widened to then mine his hands to either side of tyros body to look over him to continue to slowly thrust, tyro moved his hands to dumas lower back to grip.
"Tyro.......you know why I can't."
Tyro signed.
He then placed his hands to dumas chest to push him off and away to then turn to his stomach.
"Just..... Fuck me then....."
Duma rolled his eyes to then go back down to re connect them, to place his arms under his chest to go to his ear has he pumped his length into that tight cavity.
"You know I love you tyro..... Only you.....but you know you're father will destroy everything that is me."
Tyro took in a deep intake.
"Nn.... Know what.... Is important to you....mm.....I know..... That's not me....."
Duma rolled his eyes to then nip his ear to really give it to tyro.
After there round, duma was partly up to the wall, with tyro to his body, to have a hand to his head to stroke his hair to look forward..
You're father is a very influence man, if I ever told him our story..... He would ruin me..... You are the only person in my life that is important, however I also have to work..... So I can take care of you......
Duma then placed his head to the wall to look forward has he hug tyro to sign sullenly.