14

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxDecember 24thMonday

Dallas, Tx
December 24th
Monday

"No butters, move!" Lai groaned as Sha tried to steal one of her pretzel bites.

"Lai, I just want one!" Sha whined. "Okay then you ask, don't stick yo' funky fingers in my stuff" She fussed, giving her exactly one pretzel bite before they walked into the children's place.

They were currently doing some last-minute Christmas shopping. Well, Sha was doing last-minute shopping, Lai has already got everyone's gifts. She just needed to wrap them.

Lai was excited for everyone to open their gifts. She loved Christmas, she got to spoil the people she loved and spoil them even more because of her job.

Christmas always made her happy. She just wasn't looking forward to going to her grandmother's house tomorrow.

She knew Tessa was going to be there and she was going to say something to her.

It was like Tessa didn't care how many times she got her ass beat. Her mom always told her Tessa was just jealous of her but Lai didn't understand why.

They grew up the same, granted Lai probably had more growing up because her mom is a surgeon and her dad was an engineer.

But Lai never rubbed it in nobody else's face, what she had. If anything, if Lai got something, no matter how much Tessa bullied her, she tried to share. Khalil told her to stop though, she didn't need to share her things with anyone that picked on them all the time.

"You think Liyah would like this?" Sha asked, holding up a princess and the frog onesie.

Lai nodded and picked up the matching slippers. "This too" She handed it to her.

_________________

🎶Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time🎶

"What a briiigghhhtttt timeee, it's the righttt time, to rock the night awayyy" Lai sung as she wrapped Cal's shoes she got him.

She got Cal the wolf grey jordans, he had been complaining about every time he tried to get them, they sold out or it was too late.

She got Kobe the Yeezy boost 700 MNVN blue tint since she always sees him in Yeezys and never saw him in those.

She got Makenna and Sha pandoras bracelets and they all had matching friendship charms and she got them some more charms to go with it.