Chapter 38

11. The One Who Holds the Key

I put the bomb in the bag that Kayden had made by intertwining branches. I also did not forget to wrap the shell with the cushioning material contained in the wooden box to prevent the bomb from detonating.

Ruzef, who was watching me quietly, asked,

“Where on earth do you find such a magic tool, Young Lady? It’s amazing how quickly you learn how to operate.”

“I picked up the magic tool by accident. I found out how it works after touching this and that.”

Read more

Ruzef looked at me with a face that wanted an explanation, but I didn’t explain further. Silence is better than slipping your tongue.

After packing up, we set off on our journey to our next destination.

Of course, we couldn’t find a suitable settlement right away, so we had to camp for two days.

On the third day, we were walking without a word due to exhaustion.

As I climbed to the top of the mountain alone, I saw the cliff that I had seen in advance as a place where there could be a hut.

“Shall we go this way? There might be a cave near that cliff.”

At my words, the three men exchanged glances once and then nodded.

“If Margaret said so, it would be.”

“I will do what you tell me to do.”

“I will only believe in Young Lady.”

Enoch, Kayden, and Ruzef answered in turn.

No, why are you putting everything off to me? It seems like I’ve become the leader of this team.

I finally took the lead.

And we finally found the hut that appeared in the novel ‘Things More Than Survival’ at the bottom of the cliff.

I wondered if it really existed, but I was very fortunate to be able to find the hut without exploring the island for a long time.

But, unfortunately, it wasn’t just the hut we found.

I stopped when I saw three people walking through the bushes on the other side.

A woman with light brown short hair in a clerical robe, a man with short brown hair in a knight uniform, and a man with pink hair in a luxurious uniform all looked surprised when they saw us.

It was clear that they are the female lead Yuanna, the Knight Commander Diego, and the Crown Prince Arthdal.

Crap, life is obviously made up of damn timing. Seriously?

‘Should I run away? Or should I take over the hut first?’

“Oh, there is another woman?”