Chapter 39

Although Yuanna clearly had a gentle face with a delicate smile, her voice contained an order. As expected from the female lead.

Besides, Arthdal ​​was the Crown Prince famous for being arrogant and self-love. But he listened to Yuanna obediently.

‘That’s a little…… he respects her?’

I want to ask her the secret of how to do it.

“Sir Diego, bring that bag.”

Diego moved at Arthdal’s command.

Read more

Damn, that’s a big deal. In order to survive on this island, the weapon in the bag must not be taken. Besides, they have a sword, and we only have harpoons. I can’t give up like this.

I immediately pushed Kayden and Enoch away, pulled the flare gun from my pocket, loaded it, and pulled the hammer down.

Arthdal looked at me with a confused face. He’s probably wondering what I’m doing with the strange red stick.

‘If you’re curious, I have to show it.’

I shoot a flare into the sky.

Red smoke swept through the leaves, creating a huge flame in the sky.

boom!

In my experience, no matter what I do in broad daylight when the sun is strong, no monsters appear.

Arthdal ​​and Diego frowned as if they could not believe what they had seen.

“What the hell……”

When Arthdal ​​was startled, Diego said,

“I guess the magic last time was done by Lady Floné, too.”

Hearing those words, Arthdal ​​narrowed his forehead.

“Are you a witch? I think we were kidnapped here because of that woman. Somehow, you’ve been crazy since in the Langridge Empire. You finally hit the nail.”

As I listened to Arthdal’s criticism, I frowned in annoyance.

“I don’t cast magic, I use this magic tool. I found this and picked it up.”

“Well, I don’t care about that. Sir Diego, catch that woman.”

That damn XX!

I aimed the flare gun at Diego approaching me. Diego stopped in an instant.

“Looks like you didn’t understand when I explained it kindly. Didn’t you see the fireworks exploding in the sky? What happens if I shoot it at a person?”

When I asked while pointing to the sky, Arthdal ​​looked at me with an annoyed expression. Seeing that Diego couldn’t even come closer, I continued,

“If you understand, shut your mouth and raise your hands.”

The two men didn’t understand what I was saying for a moment, and they looked confused.