Chapter 40

“……huh? What do you mean?”

I asked in surprise, but Yuanna didn’t seem willing to give an answer.

“You really don’t want to be with me, do you? Then I will take the bag.”

“Hey, Saintess. Explain what you mean you have an exit key……?”

Ignoring my words, she reached out to me again, then Ruzef ran to me. After he grabbed Yuanna’s wrist and pushed her away, he stood with his back to me.

“Stop it.”

Read more

“How can you do this, Archbishop?”

Yuanna, who had been smiling moderately the whole time, narrowed her brow and looked at Ruzef, but Ruzef blocked me and did not move.

On the other hand, Kayden and Diego were still fighting.

It was amazing that no one bled so far despite fighting like that. Diego doesn’t seem to be normal either, as he can withstand quite firmly against Kayden, who has tremendous strength.

There was no sign of an end to the fight, so Enoch intervened.

“Stop it.”

Enoch grabbed Kayden by the back of his neck, pulled him back, and slammed his fist into Diego’s face.

Diego, who was hit by Enoch, flew lightly and hit a wooden pole.

‘……?’

He defeated a big, muscular man with one punch.

I lost my words at that sight.

“Stop it and get up. Margaret is waiting. It’s still hard for me to see blood right now.”

At Enoch’s words, Kayden grumbled and stood up.

Come to think of it, Enoch would have seizures when he saw blood. It was almost a big problem.

‘I almost forgot about it because Yuanna was busy saying weird things.’

But, at that moment, Diego, who fell to the ground, got up with his face covered in blood everywhere.

“You can’t leave before stepping over my corpse.”

Diego seemed to have forgotten the fact that he was the Knight Commander of the Langridge Empire.

I understand that if you stay on a remote island with more monsters than humans, you will go crazy, but shouldn’t you still get your head on straight?

I turned to Enoch with a worried look.

Enoch’s golden eyes, which were staring at Diego, began to tremble. Why are my bad hunches never wrong?

“Wa-wait……!”

“It is dangerous.”

I tried to run over there, but Ruzef immediately stopped me.