[29] Nomnomnom

Abcfefu!

💡

You

A crossover is about a crossover within a crossover of a crossover. Oh, what a world.

   I look up at the big smiley version of me standing in front of us, smiling with her sharp teeth. Automatically, I, Peter, Iron-me, Strange-me, screams at the sight of...

   Venom-me!

   "What is that thing!??" Peter screams.

   "They are VENOMMMM." I grab Peter's hand and we run away like a dumbass.

   "Suit up, Stark." Strange-me says as she guards up her magical power, reminding me I have an elder wand.

   "If Venom looks like the dementor, can you Expecto Patronum it!??" I ask Peter as we stumble around New Asgard.

   "I don't even understand what you are saying!?" He shouts back.

   "All the shit I can do but I cannot make you get my references!"

   I look back to see Stark-me being chased by Venom-me, I control her metal armor to quickly move away before Venom-me's gluey claws could tear her apart.

   "She controls metal!?" Stark-me asks Peter.

   "She can even run very fast!" He shouts back.

   "Oh right! I can do that. I forgot." I sighed at my dumb brain cell. I went and stole so much power from many universes, yet what does it matter if I forget I have them.

   "New Asgard is going to be in ruins! Where is Valkyrie?! Should I call Mr.Stark? Are we going to die on our honeymoon?!" Peter yells at me.

   "Peter! I am really fast! Put on web grenades!" I yell back as the ceiling above us is being ripped apart quickly.

   "NOMNOMNOM." Venom-me growls.

   "Girl shut up!" I look up at her. Oh my god, I have a universe where I eat people's brains?!

   "Why web grenades!?" Peter asks.

   "I'm going to run very fast, while grabbing you and dragging you around her bombing web grenades. If we can pin her down Strange can maybe lock her down, and we can talk to her inside the Venom glues." I help him check his web shooters.

   "There's a body of YOU trapped in that monster!?"

   "They work together! It's complicated! Are you ready!?" I slap his face into a sandwich to keep him focused.

   "Ah! Yeah, yeah!" He nods repeatedly.

   Time slows down as I start taking off. As the wrecks of New Asgard linger in the sky, I see Venom-me about to eat the head of a random Asgardian. I squeal at the sight as I push the girl away, then walks Peter around Venom-me so the web sticks. I do that so many times I start to get bored and feel like this power is so tiring...

   Everything is drifting in the air and I can observe everything happening. The only fun I have is stealing a kiss on Peter's cheek over his mask while he's in slow motion.