MH #10

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

All of this is a new territory for both of you. He'd reckon this is even a bigger deal for you than it is for him.

You need guidance. He's not sure if it's your lack of experience when it comes to intimate stuff or even your own insecurity that you seem to battle with. At the same time, he understands doing anything remotely close to sexual with him, might be the biggest challenge for you.

But you're interesting, he finds himself captivated by how unsure you seem to touch him but once Jungkook gives you the little push, a guidance that you need, you suddenly grow more bold. It makes him realize that you do want to touch him, even though you're being careful.

Obviously, he doesn't want you to do something you're not comfortable with. He's not doing this so he can just get a free sex out of you, or whatever you choose end up doing. You're so more to him than just sex and if he wanted it that badly, he could find anyone else for that.

Both of you are still at the exploring side of your deal, still learning what both of you are okay with. Testing the waters, is what Jungkook would call it.

There's a certain fire in your eyes, he knows there's a little mix inside of you that wants to come out. Again, it's understandable you're being careful and both of you respect each other. It's too thin of a line that you're walking on, your friendship the most precious thing here. But at the same time, it doesn't have to be such a big deal. You and him agreed that you want this and there's no pressure to do this.

You're the real boss here, despite Jungkook guiding everything but that's not a bad thing at all. After all, you do want him to show you what you've been missing out on. And he's doing a perfect job at it, considering he has shown you more than your previous boyfriend in the span of a few days without even having sex.

You both are having fun, Jungkook thinks. What's wrong about it?

Though, in the back of his mind he can't think about the fact that you're the same Y/N that used to be timid and shy, the one who's his best friend – the closest friend he has ever had. So he separates those two, living in the present instead.

It wouldn't work if there wasn't a clear attraction between you two.

And Jungkook takes it as his mission to fullfil whatever sexual desires you have. From spanking you on a couch because you were wondering if you like it, to pleasuring you with his mouth and fingers until you fall apart.

He's not only doing this for you, he also takes pleasure from pleasuring you. He feels like it wouldn't be fair to you to do anything with you if he wasn't attracted to you in any way. But he doesn't expect anything in return, he really doesn't, even if his dick is hard and he finds the urge to shift on his spot from how uncomfortable it's getting in his pants.