Ch. 59

Cali's POV

" Where da fuck is this nigga at?" I said lowly as I quietly walked through the kitchen.

" Trigger move! Quit following me. You gone get me caught up!" I frowned as I looked at him.

Trigger started barking which was only drawing more attention to me.

" Trigger, shut the fuck up! Damn!" I said as we crept into the living room.

Then, all of a sudden the lights went out. I started to hear the gun winding up which cause my eyes to buck. Then, suddenly I felt myself getting shot with nerf gun bullets. Key was lighting my ass up coming from down the hallway.

" AHHHH, no seriously stop. I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared!" I laughed as I tried to shield myself from the bullets.

He quickly turned on the lights while laughing at me.

" Dat wasn't fair! You cheated! Why would cut the lights off? And why da fuck you get night vision goggles, but I don't?"I frowned.

After me and Key put A'Kyrie down for a nap. We got tired of watching movies, so I suggested we have a nerf gun war.

" Cause ain't no rules in nerf gun war, and dat's yo fault yeen ask fa none." He shrugged his shoulders like that was some normal shit to ask fa.

" How the fuck was I suppose to know you even had some." I said as I walked over the couch.

" Shutup, and just take yo L." He said as he shot me again, but this time it hit my shoulder.

" Ouch Key. Dat was my shoulder." I said as I winced in pain.

" Damn my bad, I'm sorry. Ian mean to. You good? Let me see." Key said in a concerning tone as he walked over towards me, and sat his gun down next to me.

" Put yo hands up, and don't fucking move." I said as I quickly raised both nerf guns at him.

He held both of his hands up with a shocked look on his face, " Wowwwww! You really had to fake like it was some wrong with you. Yo ass cheating."

" It ain't my fault, you chose to show me mercy. And it ain't no rules in nerf gun war, remember? Now take off yo chains. Slowly!" I commanded.

" You got me fuck up." He said as he smacked his lips.

I put the nerf gun up to his head, " SAY ANOTHER M'FIN WORD, AND THIS SHIT IS OVA! AND IAN PLAYING NIGGA! Now come up off dem chains my boy!"

" Girl, if you don't getcho—" Before he could finish I cut him off.

" Sh—Shut the fu— Did I say? Nigga! I'd, ohh shit! SAY IT AGAIN! SAY SOME ELSE! OOH! SAY SOME ELSE! SAY SOME ELSE NIGGA! I'ma tie yo ole monkey ass up!" I said re-enacting Pinky from Next Friday.

Key busted out laughing as he pushed the gun away from his head, " Bruh, if youn getcho ass on foo! You done watched Next Friday too many damn times. Yo ass play too damn much, move hell."

" You're a sore loser!" I said as sat down on the couch.

" Nah, you lost. I won. Hell, Trigger gave you away. Hell, I heard you fussing at him when y'all was coming out the kitchen." He laughed.

I sat down next to him as Trigger climbed up, and laid across my lap causing me to shake my head.

" I can't even be mad at him. He can't help it he just love him some me." I cooed as I rubbed his head.

" He only laying on you like dat cause he know AK taking a nap. Cause if AK was up they'll be fighting over who get to lay on you."

I couldn't do nothing, but laugh cause it was true. A'Kyrie and Trigger would fight over who gets to lay on me, and majority of the time AK won. So, Trigger would lay on me whenever he didn't see AK around.