Chapter 3: Welcome to the Daycare, y/n

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

➼ A/N: Sorry the image is so small, its the only one I could find that will describe the general area they'll be in
(POV y/n)
Last Chapter:

Delilah saw we were holding a conversation just fine and she said her goodbyes.
"So new manager y/n! Lets introduce you to the kids and Moon! Oh we're going to have SO much fun!" Sun said joyfully.
"Fuuuun..." I said nervously. 'Did I bite off more than I can chew?' I wondered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun dragged me along deeper into the Daycare as he held my hand. I couldn't help but blush slightly, I've haven't really held anyone hand. We made it to a security desk and the kids sticking stickers on Sun were sticking stickers on each other now. Sun let go of my hand and I stood there awkwardly as he spoke into a mic from behind the desk. 
"Attention all kids in the Daycare! I know we just had lunch and you all want to play BUT we have a new frieeend~" Sun said while looking at me.
I could feel my face getting hotter from all the sudden attention, kids were coming from left and right, out of the ball pit, out of the play structure, everywhere. There were a few stragglers which didn't seem to faze Sun. He walked next to me as most of the kids stood in front of us.
"Alright my little sunrays, we have a new friend here, they will be helping around the Daycare so be sure to be very nice!" he looked towards me "Please introduce yourself" He smiled while clapping his hands together, I noticed little bells on his wrists which peaked my curiosity. 'I'll ask later' I thought.
"Hi I'm y/n and I'm going to be the new Daycare manager, you'll see me from time to time. I look forward to getting to know you all personally!" I said with enthusiasm.
The kids started tugging on my shirt asking me a bunch of questions.
"mx. y/n what's your favorite color?" One kid yelled out.
"Can you play with us?" Another asked.
"Oh uhm-well" I tried to answer their questions but they were swarming me.
Sun jingled the bells on his wrists to get the kids attention, surprisingly it did despite the kids being loud.
"Alright Alright! lets give new friend y/n some space" He said as he shooed some kids away with his hands.
Some kids left to the play structures and ball pit but one kid stayed with me. A little boy who was tugging on my pants desperately. I looked down to him and he stared at the kids leaving. 
"Hey kid? What's your name?" I asked.
"J-Juan.." The kid sniffled.
I bent down to him and saw him wiping his tears.
"What's wrong, Juan?"
"I lost me friend... I-I no find her!" He said between sobs.
It was hard to understand him through his accent but I calmed him down. I turned to Sun who was watching this whole situation. 'why is he staring? A little help here, please? A bit creepy-'

"Hey Sun?" I said as I stood up with the boy in my arms.
"Hm?-oh what is it y/n?" He asked in a somewhat daze.
"Do you know this kids friend?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly.
"Oh yeah, Juan and his friend, Ryn, they both get into loads of trouble!" he said as he bopped Juan's nose.
He motioned for me to follow him and I did with Juan still crying in my arms. We made it to the ball pit and there was a little girl taking out balls from the pit. Sun tapped her on her shoulder.
"Ryn are you trying to sort the ball pit by color again??" he asked, disappointment laced his voice.
"No??? I'm counting them this time!" Ryn said angrily.
Juan was squirming in my arms and I took that as my que to let him down. The moment he was out of my arms he tackled Ryn to the ball pit slightly.
"Oh amiga, Ryn! I thought you left like my parents too!" Juan blubbered out.
Sun gave a wavering smile  and leaned towards me a bit. He put his hand to my ear and whispered "Don't worry, its not as bad as you think". I felt myself tense up a little and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up slightly. 'He's so close...'
"O-oh that uuh... that is noted..."I said awkwardly.
He leaned away and smiled sweetly at me. "I think you should meet Moon, he may come off as a bit... weird.." I nervously chuckled.
"Okay, but what about the kids?" I asked.
"Don't worry" he said as he grabbed my hand again and he sped walk to the security desk. "At 3pm the kids will be getting ready for naptime so you'll see him again but I think you should meet him now!" 
I nodded. 
"Would Moon please come to the security desk, I repeat would Moon please come to the security desk" Sun said over the intercom.

He then turned it off before grabbing the sides of my head and titling it to a little tower up in the wall by the ball pit. "You see that y/n? That's Moon and I's room, it over looks the Daycare." he said.
I looked at the balcony and the room was dark, no light on. In the shadows I saw a figure move away from the balcony.  Sun gave me the run down while we waited for Moon.

"So basically while we waited for the new manager, you, Moon and I had to do the old managers chores. Which is basically;
✬Set the party rooms up for any birthday kids and supervise the party, Moon and I will make an appearance at one point
✬Re-stock the snacks
✬Clean the sleeping bags/bed sheets we have in the nursery
✬Clean the play structures, put any lost toys in the lost and found
✬Check-in any kids, like roll call
✬Deal with customer complaints
✬Helping Moon and I with moving kids
And just any paper work with that comes with being the manager" Sun explained
I nodded and the Daycare doors opened. A man wearing a Moon mask and the same outfit sun but star themed came in. He stopped in front of Sun and I. Moon was the same height as sun, I assumed Moon was using stilts or shoes that made you taller.
"Sup, this the new manager we've been promised?" Moon asked.
"Yep! Don't they look cool?" Sun said excitedly. 
Moon looked towards me and smirked. Moon looked at my name tag then at me.
"So, your y/n huh? Pleasure to meet you, I assume you know me" Moon said as he held my hand up and kissed the back of my palm. I felt my face burn up again. 'human contact? Don't know 'em'
I glanced at Sun through my peripheral and he seemed stiff. Sun was giving off weird energy, or it could just be me.  
"Welcome to the Daycare, y/n" Moon said.

..••°°°°••.. A/N ..••°°°°••..

Please don't make fun of my spelling and grammar errors, I'm trying my best (ó﹏ò。)
[Luc I'm looking at you]

Total word count: 1154
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛