Chapter 15

MIRROW'S JAW ticked at how Silence is cold and refuses to talk about what happened. About the scandal.

Blaming him for it is not a problem. He owns to it and he wants to apologize but it seems like he will have to wait for it.

Fine, if that's what you want I'll give it to you for now. Mirrow mentally said.

Sumabay siya ng lakad sa dalaga saka ito hinawakan sa bewang.

"Mir—"

"Let's grab a bicycle. I have a place in mind where we can stay for some time," he said and led her to the nearest bicycle stand.

Kumuha siya ng isang bisekleta saka tinignan ito. "You'll sit at the back and hold my waist."

"I know how to ride a bicycle."

"I didn't ask," he arched his brow. "Come on, it is sweet to ride a single bike. Experience it."

Umingos ito. "Fine..." Silence drawled, lightly nodding.

Sumakay siya sa bisekleta at agad siyang malalim na bumunot ng hininga nang naupo na ang dalaga sa likod at humawak sa bewang niya. Her touches just feel different in good but turbulent.

"You settled good, sweetheart?" Mirrow asked, looking back at her.

"Mm-hmm." Silence hummed.

Hearing that, Mirrow carefully ride the bike. There is one place in his mind that he would love Silence to see. The place reflects her name; Silence.

Tahimik nilang pinuntahan ang lugar na nasa labas lang ng Crown's main. Hindi malayo sa bahay niya.

Mirrow catches his breath when in the middle of the ride Silence wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his back.

Gulping, he asked, "You okay, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, it's just I'm feeling suddenly sleepy and tired."

"Please, don't doze off there," he reminded. "We're almost there."

Lumiko siya papasok sa isang kakahuyan at ilang minuto ay tumigil sila.

"We're here," he announced.

Bumaba ito saka tinignan ang gate. "What is inside?"

"There is a man-made lake with koi fish and cottages."

Bumaba siya ng bike nilagayniyon sa bicycle stand saka nilapitan ang screen sa gilid. Mirrow took his card and swipe it on the screen to open the gate.

"Welcome," he said and hold her hand. "This place is only accessible for the Crown island club members. I have a cottage here which I shares with my friends but we seldom visit it for we do not have much time to step back and relax."

Tumango ito pero nasa lugar ang atensyon habang may ngiti sa labi.

The gate close automatically when they entered. Dinala niya ang dalaga sa cottage niya at napangiti siya ng tumakbo ito at umakyat sa dalawang baitang na hagdan at agad na naupo sa swing.

"This place is beautiful and serene!" She beamed.

Lumapit siya sa tabi nito saka tinulak ang swing. Mirrow smiled when Silence giggles.

"Stronger and higher Mir!" Utos nito.

"No, sweetheart, I'm afraid you'll fall. Evanescent fell from this swing when Uxn swing her strong and high." Mirrow refused and continue with the safe pushing of the swing.

"Aah..." Ngumuso ito at lumingon sa kanya. "Who is Evanescent?"

"A lady friend. I have few but the closest to me are Evanescent and Savannah," aniya.