Chapter 18

"DAMN, SWEETHEART..."

Mahigpit na niyakap ni Mir ang dalaga nang niyakap siya nito. He ignores the blaring of the horns as he take a rush breathing from solace that he has Silence in his arm.

Relieved that she's safe. Alive.

"Hush, sweetheart..." Mirrow rubbed her back as she sob in his chest, her cries squeezing his heart.

Pilit niyang kinalas ang mahigpit na yakap nito sa kanya kapagkuwan ay sinapo niya ang mukha nito at mabilis na hinalikan sa labi. He didn't care if people were around taking pictures of them.

"Don't cry already..." he pleaded resting his forhead with hers. Then he crouched scooping her in his arm and bringing her to his car.

Nang maipasok niya ito sa kotse ay sumenyas siya sa mga drivers saka yumuko bilang paumanhin sa basta na lang niyang pagtigil.

Mirrow hurried to get inside his car and drove off. He reached for Silence hand and hold it tightly. Mentally cursing as he can feel her trembling and she's still crying.

"Calm down, sweetheart. I'm here, I promise you it'll be fine." Mirrow soothed, gently pulling her to his side and wrapping her with his free arm.

Silence sniffed. "I- I h-had..." she whimpered. "I had bad e-experience in t-the st-street, Mir..."

Nagtagis ang panga ni Mirrow dahil sa nahihirapan itong magsalita dahil sa iyak nito.

"Shh..." he shushed her softly. "You tell me when you already rested, okay?" Mabilis niyang hinalikan ang noo nito saka tinutok ang atensyon sa pagmamaneho.

Nagmaneho siya papunta sa pinakamalapit na hotel ng Crown. Parking the car in front of the hotel, Mirrow get off of the car and threw the key to the valet that was standing by.

Inalalayan niya ang dalaga na makababa ng kotse matapos itong pagbuksan.

"Let me carry this backpack for you, sweetheart."

Tinanggal niya mula sa pagkakasukbit sa balikat nito ang bag nito. Mirrow frowned when the bag was heavy. He wonders what's inside but he didn't ask, he just carry it in his left shoulder.

"Thanks, Mir." Pilit itong ngumiti.

Holding her waist and keeping her beside him, Mirrow guided Silence inside the Crown hotel and to the reception desk.

"Mirrow Crown." Pakilala niya sa babaeng receptionist saka sandaling binitawan si Silence para kunin ang membership card niya sa Crown Island Club.

"Boss." Tumayo ang babae at yumuko ng makilala siya.

"I want the VIP suite on the top floor. Is it available or somebody from the club is in there?" Mirrow asked, putting back his card into his wallet.

"It's available, boss."

Sa sinabi nito ay giniya niya si Silence sa pribadong elevator.

Pagkapasok nila ng elevator ay mabilis niya itong kinulong ng yakap. Mirrow coop her in his arm with her head resting in his chest. Yumakap ito sa bewang niya.

"You put me through hell because of worry, you know?" He muttered, kissing the top of her head. "I've been searching for you since about one in the morning."

Nagtaas ito ng tingin, and Mirrow could only clench his jaw while looking at her eyes filled with worry, sadness, and fear. Not to mention, she noticeably didn't have a good sleep. She also has rash that certainly from insects bite.

"I'm sorry..." Pumikit-pikit ito. "I run away because my brother wanted to send me to Greece. I didn't want to be in Greece so I escaped last night then..."