Wholesome

He got off you and stood up. He helped you up and pulled out your taser that you brought with you. you stared at the taser...how did he get it? when did he get it?? "h-how did you get that?" you stared at him. "you are easily distracted-", He patted your head and snapped the taser in half. he chuckled and walked away. you stood in dis-belief. You sighed and started cleaning it up.
————————————————————————
Monty POV:
I was walking into my room, shutting the door behind me. I sat in my chair and pulled out my guitar. I started playing a tune, it was calming.. and relaxing. I closed my eyes and hummed along too the tune. Y/N walks in my room and silently sat on the floor. I didn't notice and continued humming too the tune.
————————————————————————
(third person)
Y/N was relaxed by Monty's humming and the relaxing tune. Y/N snuggled into Monty's leg without even realizing it. Monty opened his eyes and looked at Y/N. He smiled and patted Y/Ns head. He could hear soft snores coming from Y/N. He continued humming and playing the soft tune. He closed his eyes, and felt a soft tug on his leg. (why is this cringy too me—) He looked down and say Y/N slowly waking up. He wanted this moment too last so he pulled Y/N on his lap. He slowly hummed a lullaby. Y/N moved closer too him.

(IK THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAVENT HAD ALOT OF MOTIVATION FOR A LONG TIME—.   267 words-)