🖤💖Bullies- Xiaojun

Request by: JEONGINS-

So since you said you didn't have a preference for the plot my sister and i came up with this scenario to make it specific to xiaojun. i hope you like it!!

TRIGGER WARNING: DERROGITORY COMMENTS, CYBERBULLYING

Wayv were all at home, having no schedules for a little bit while win-win and ten were in China.

Xiaojun had spent most of his time working on his Lego sets and being incognito on twitter to see what wayzennies were up to.

As he was scrolling through twitter, he came across a post containing a phot of his father.

He smiled at the picture and clicked to post to see what it was about.

Above the photo was a wall of text from the account, xiaojun took a second to read it.

"um okay so I just found out that xiaojun's father is a cross dresser?! I am so shocked and disgusted I have no words...

How can xiaojun show his face to anyone knowing how embarrassing and disgraceful his father is? If I were him, I would hide away forever but instead he praises his father! How can I stan such a disgusting freak?"

Xiaojun couldn't believe what he just read. He re-read the text his eyebrows knitting tightly together. He spotted the comments underneath the tweet.

"oh my god is this real?! How disgusting."

"ewwww his dad dresses like a woman? Has he no shame at all?"

"it's just so sad to see xiaojun being brainwashed by his father. He probably grew up thinking it was okay to act like that. Poor thing."

"why would xiaojun talk about that openly? He's not embarrassed? Does he not know that's wrong?"

The comments were endless. Xiaojun scrolled through them, his hand tightening around his phone, his face going red with rage.

How could these people say such terrible things about his father like that?

He was instantly in a foul mood and desperately wanted to comment back but he knew he wasn't allowed to. After nearly an hour of scrolling through hate he tossed his phone to the side and sighed loudly, collapsing backwards on his bed.

Throughout that week, xiaojun had seen more people jump on the hate chain, sending hurtful, disrespectful memes about his father, sending disgusting awful words back and forth and just completely disrespected his father for no reason.

By the end of the week xiaojun had enough. He was not going to le his "fans" talk about his family like this any longer.

He went on twitter and told the wayzennies that he would do a v-live that evening. He didn't say anything about the situation and just waited until the wayzennies joined the live.

He sat with a blank, almost angry expression on his face just staring at the screen as the viewers rose.

The chat was full of messages, most of them were happy and positive, saying hello to xiaojun and expressing their love and adoration for him.

He weakly smiled at the people who weren't being malicious but soon enough, the hate came flooding in.

At first, nobody mentioned his father, most of the comments were hate on his appearance, or talent level, the same bullshit he got all the time but soon enough, he spotted a comment mentioning his dad and it exploded from there.

"hi wayzennies. So, I wasn't planning on doing this live today but there are some things I need to address."

He paused, his tongue in his cheek as he read more horrible comments.