Qurbat (epilogue)

It was their dholki night. Everyone was present at their haveli including neelum and Salman. Mahi was wearing a beautiful simple black velvet salwar kameez with a black dupatta with some embroidery on it. Ashar was wearing black Salwar kameez with black cheddar. They were glancing at each other from time to time. Neelum was very jealous to see them together after all her plans. All their cousins were dancing crazily. Suddenly Zaviyaar pulled them and forced them to dance making them stand in the center of the circle in which all their cousins were dancing. Shehryaar played the song lat lag gayi and all cousins started kicking each other while shouting lat lag gayi (lat means leg in punjabi). Elders were laughing and enjoying their performance. Mahi was very happy because she was the one who told them to force her to dance. Everyone stopped dancing after about four hours because of tiredness. Suddenly Ashar said

"But what about our performance?"

Adeel: "Oh then dance we are very excited to see your performance."

"Hayee dulha dulhan akhate dance karein ge toba kya zamana aa gya hai Allah maaf kare". Neelum's mother taunted

Gul: "They are Married Bhabhi. They are mahrams. It's not a very big deal. You both start dancing."

They were doing a very romantic dance and aunties were whispering into each other's eyes starting them continuously but the love birds were lost in each other's eyes not caring about others. Ashar caressed her waist and she blushed looking down. Their cousins started shouting she fell in Ashar's arms but that wasn't the end Ashar picked her up and start twirling. Mahi was giggling and blushing badly. Their cousins start hooting and aunties were almost unconscious even elders were shocked to witness the scene in front of their eyes but Ashar was doing it purposely to make Neelum and Salman jealous these steps were not included in their dance. Neelum stamped her foot and ran away from there and the next person to leave was Salman. Ashar controlled his laugh and winked at Mahi.

Neelum called all of Ashar's cousins in the lounge. Everyone left after dholki only Neelum's family was present. After gathering everyone should she told them.

"I don't know how to say it but Ashar raped me and now I don't want Mahi's life to be destroyed so I request you to please save her from this monster. My life is ruined but I don't want Mahi to suffer. Please save her please stop this marriage." She said fake crying.

"What do you think we will believe you? No miss you are wrong. We trust our Bhai. He can't do this ever." "Zaviyaar said confidently.

"And I think you should leave before we expose you and your brother to everyone. Kindly get out of our house." Zahra shouted.

"How can you say this I am speaking the truth? You know me since childhood then why are you not trusting me. Guys, I am speaking the truth." Neelum said acting hurt.

"We know you since childhood that's why we don't believe you and if you are speaking the truth then prove it." Sheryaar said glaring at her.

"What? doesn't have anything to prove? How can you prove when are nothing but a bloody liar? Get out of our house." Saidan said and dragged her towards the gate.

"And yes have to tell you something Mahi is inside Ashar bhai's room and hopefully will sleep there as well." Zahra turned and winked at Neelum who was about to explode like lava because of jealousy.

"We forgot something very important, Zahra we can't do it so please do the honor." Zaviyaar said

"Sure." Zahra said and slapped Neelum hard suddenly Salman came and pulled her towards the car.

"Thank God Rohaan heard Bhai and Mahi's conversation otherwise we would have believed Neelum because we were never close to Bhai as he spent most of the time in London. But thanks to Allah we didn't misunderstand him." Sheryaar said.

"By the way, what is Mahi doing in Ashar's Bhai room at this time? I think we should go and see. How exciting." Zaviyaar said.

"Shut up." Everyone shouted together.

On the other hand, Mahi was feeling very nervous but she had to do it. Thinking for the thousand times she knocked at Ashar's door.

"Yes, come in." Ashar said.

Mahi entered after five minutes and started staring at the floor.

"Oh baby it's you. I thought Zaroon knocked at the door and ran away to disturb me." Ashar said looking at her lovingly Mahi didn't say anything nor did she move.

"Is everything alright? Why are not speaking anything? Oh, I can't bear seeing you so silent. I love my talkative Mahi."
He said winking at her.

"Baby are you ok? You don't seem to be fine. You are shivering badly and looking very scared. Oh please, why are you crying baby? What happened?" He said when she didn't even move at his comment.

"I I a am okay. W want to to s say somethi something." She said wiping her tears and hugging him hiding her face in his chest.

"Yes, say, my love. I am listening." He said kissing her head.

"I love you too." She said and ran out of the room immediately making him shocked and happy at the same time

.......................................

It was their wedding night. Mahi was sitting in the room nervously when Ashar entered. He looked at her and said.

"Can anyone look more beautiful than this?" He sighed and sat on the bed.

"Mujhe sharam aa rhi ha." She said turned his face on the other side by her hand. He laughed and said.

"Well, it's not the first time that you are in my room." He winked at her. She blushed and said.

"You are looking very handsome." She said caressing his beared

"I have got something for you." He showed her the diamond set he made especially for her.

"It's very beautiful. Thank you." She said caressing the necklace.

"Ok, let's pray together. I always wanted to pray with my wife."

"Ok." They both prayed together.

Ashar was about to kiss her when she said

"Wait let's take pictures first then will send them to Neum and Salman. How exciting." She said excitingly.

"Okay." He giggled and they took almost a hundred selfies because Mahi was not satisfied.

Finally a perfect picture. He heard and thanked Allah otherwise their first night would be spent taking pictures only just to make Neelum and Salman jealous not caring about his feelings.

"Hayye hum kitne pyare lag rahe hain. Kitna maza aye ga. Oh ma gu tru lub. Aaj toh lashein gare gi lashein." She laughed and send it to Neelum and Salman with caption

"Aag lagi basti ma hum apni masti main." She laughed

He slapped his forehaed and said

"Now, may I please get some attention from my wife?" He said making an innocent face.

"Yes sure but let me change first." She said

"Argh not again." He said irritatingly.

"Just two minutes." She shouted from washroom

Then moon and night witnessed their love
.....................................................................

On the other hand, all cousins were still crying because they were and their sister Mahi was way too much mingle 😂

Hope you like the story. Share your reviews about it. Your comments mean a lot to me.

Love you all.
Allah Hafiz,