Part 14 - Monster

Y/N Father: For sure... her husband doesn't like that idea!

Yejin couldn't believe that her worst nightmare was standing only few meters from them. She needed to find a way to run far from here, to put Y/N in a safe place.

Y/N Father: So... Yejin-ah, you're not welcoming your husband after so long! Do you know how much energy and money I used to find you!

Taehyung: Aunty?

Y/N Father: My dear Y/N... you should come and greet your father...

His tone was cold, and Y/N couldn't retain her tears. Yejin took her hand under the table and tried to put a smile on her face.

Mrs Son: It's gonna be okay Sweetie, don't be afraid, Mommy will handle this. Boys, please, take Y/N outside.

Yejin stood up but Y/N didn't want to let go of her hand.

Mrs Son : How did you find us? Let the kids go.

Y/N Father: Why do you care about those bastards... did you find another family after you betrayed me?! (He took a carafe of water and threw it against the wall.)

Restaurant owner: What do you think you're doing?! I'm calling the police!

That crazy man didn't think twice and violently pushed the granny who faint when her head hit a table. Yejin immediately went to help her but her husband grabbed her by her hair.

Y/N Father: I'm done playing! You pissed me off a lot, honey...

Mrs Son: Ahhhhh... Kids, run, run!!!

The boys were shocked by the violence of that man

The boys were shocked by the violence of that man. Y/N went near her parents and wanted to separate them, but her father laughed like the devil before slapping her harshly.

Y/N Father: Your turn will come be patient.

Jungkook: You... you were just supposed to take them with you!

Y/N Father: Ohhh... so I'm here thanks to you... thanks... ahahah

Taehyung: JK... what have you done...

Everyone stared at Jungkook. Y/N was crying, Yejin felt sad that that little boy used that way to get ride of them. Taehyung was disgusted by his own brother.

Mrs Son: Taehyung-ah... please... take Y/N far away... ahhhh

Y/N Father: Don't give bad idea to those kids, she is my daughter...

He slapped Yejin two times before Taehyung intervened. He grabbed his arm, but he was not strong enough and he finished in the ground with one movement. Jungkook grabbed Y/N's wrist to run but her father reacted immediately. He threw Yejin against the wall and punched the youngest.