𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗003 ||

「 note: sorry for being dead I felt guilty for not updating so here's something ig, so it'll make a bit more sense before I post my oneshots.」

Theme; Your first date, Bruno will be aged down to 17 so we going back into the 1800's.

Word count:811

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

「 Requested by:

❱ http: anonymous ˚ˑؘ ·˚

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

BRUNO MADRIGAL

▪︎you guys have known each other for like a million years which also means 4 years or childhood

▪︎you guys have known each other for like a million years which also means 4 years or childhood. So it's no surprise that you had feelings for him as well as him doing so for you.

▪︎you're the only one Bruno has actually felt most comfortable besides Julieta, Pepa and Abuela. Basically his only friend besides the rats and the rats encouraged him to confess.

▪︎It was short, sweet and straight to the point, well mostly.. Pepa and Julieta who were hiding in the bush had to tell him what to say before he freezes up for the 5th time during the confession. And basically shared a passionate kiss afterwards.

▪︎ while confessing he mentioned if you wanted to go on a date? You agreed although you didn't have a clue where you were going, but still thought it was worth a shot.

▪︎Picked you up at 4:00... what a gentleman.

▪︎You went on a picnic date, of course he showed up with (favorite flowers) in a lovely bouquet.

▪︎Afterwards, you guys went into the forest to feed the animals with the left over food from the picnic.

CAMILO MADRIGAL