Welcome

This will be my fifth story written for the Open Novella Contests!

I think the ONC is my favourite contest on Wattpad, as not only does it inspire some wonderful stories but it creates one of the best supportive community experiences of the year.

As pretty much a 100 % panster in my writing style, lol, I am still mulling over exactly which prompts I shall use but this one is a definite!

 Science Fiction
84. Word has it that antique mirrors are the doors to another realm. When curiosity compels you to take another look at the giant mirror in the attic, you find yourself being dragged inside it. Leaving you trapped in an alternate universe.

And this one from the  Historical Fiction range is hovering in the background:

54. What good can come from being tangled with a Duke, especially when you're a commoner without a noble status.

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that I am Australian, which will mean I often use a more British style of grammar and spelling with words such as colour, recognise and favourite. Not wrong, just different :)

Update 5th June 2022

Well, my story, The Antique Mirror, made it to the ONC LongList but not to the ShortList this year. On the plus side, that means I can re-open the story, make a few changes and add a few chapters. I've taken the opportunity to change the title to The Mirror Mage.
Thanks to Sean McGrath for the image behind my new cover.
LV