꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 ꧂

𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

SKYLER TIPTOED INTO THE SALVATORE HOUSE LATER ON THE NEXT DAY,
which of course, as she lived with two vampires, didn't work. As soon as she stepped foot on the porch, they were aware of her presence and she only got three feet in before they were in front of her, Damon with a smirk and Stefan with a frown.

"Where have you been?" Damon asked, "Having a bit of "fun?""

Stefan glared at him, looking at his twin he looked her over before sighing, her injuries were gone, she had healed and she was even dressed in different clothes.

"We were worried." He told her.

"I'm not a kid, Stefan, I can handle myself." She told him sternly with a roll of her eyes, she already had Kol fighting her on leaving him while in "such a state" even though she was now healed. He knew she hated leaving as much as he did but he couldn't help but argue about it with her anyway leaving them both in an annoyed state, ready to snap which usually ended in makeup sex but that clearly wasn't an option right now.

"Anyway. What have I missed?" Skyler asked grabbing a glass of Damon's alcohol. She really needs to get her own, though she always had fun stealing his, Damon's also sucked.

Stefan and Damon glanced at each other, she had missed a lot.

"Well, our hairy problems gone." Damon said, "Thank god." He mumbled.

"And?" She asked, "There's always something else in Mystic Falls."

Again, the brothers glanced at each other before Stefan told her, "Come on I'll tell you about it."

___________

Stefan was interrupted in his storytelling when they heard Caroline speaking downstairs. Walking downstairs hurriedly, they rounded the corner as Caroline took a sip of blood.

"What happened?" Stefan asked.

Caroline sighed, "Go ahead. Tell them." Damon looked at his siblings and added, "You're gonna love this."

Skyler frowned, approaching with Stefan.

"I saw Katherine today." Caroline told them.

"Where?" Skyler growled, "I'll kill the bitch."

"At the grill." Caroline answered, "I just stopped by to gawk and... quasi-stalk Matt." She admitted embarrassment before explaining what happened.