Authors note | Introduction

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!

How are you?

What's your name?

Your sign?

Your... well... I think that's enough for now...

I started writing this book randomly because I wanted to write a book I would read- aka- Werewolves, fairies (Fae), supernatural stuff, ya know? And the story unravelled from there. It's kind of a first draft, but I'm as careful as I can be with grammar and punctuation (I am a perfectionist- sue me) so it should be fairly clean writing. Let me know if you spot any errors and I'll touch them up, right away ;)

I'm not a seasoned writer, I just enjoy it so go easy on me ;) (Constructive tips are always welcome though xx)

The first few chapters are a tad mysterious (confusing 😂), and I promise if you keep reading all secrets will be revealed! ;)

This story contains smut. Just FYI. It's not central to the storyline and I feel like it's tastefully placed in terms of the story flow, but it is ExPliCiT... (no fade to black scenes here, alright!). Thus, the book is marked Mature.

I know there's no point trying to stop young people from reading but I would classify the sexiness as around 17+ (It's explicit, but not crude- you'll understand if you read on...) I would recommend reading the author's notes at the end of the chapters to give you a head's up when the chapter is incoming, as I don't do trigger warnings at the top of the chapter.

What else is there...

If you see random hashtags like #dlr #PIPBK #DLE #JamBC etc. Those are from the bookclubs I'm a part of. If you have a book and would like to join the awesome bookclub community take a look at my Book Club reading list and sign up!

And of course, this book is copyrighted © 2021 Kayla Bee - All Rights Reserved.

If you are reading this on any other platform besides the official Wattpad site, you are at risk of a malware attack. To read this book safely and support its writer, follow this link https://www.wattpad.com/1191134120-the-first-fae-mate-authors-note-introduction

Above all else, thank you for getting this far, I appreciate every read, vote, comment, follow - Everything. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

Much love,

K xxx