Valentine's day

After a week, that they spend in Joella province and finally they are coming back to Seoul. He drives along with Jisoo has Dalki on her lap and sings together. She teaches him how to count the number and alphabet to prevent quietness. They arrive In Seoul." Chu we are home" he shakes her body to wake her up because they are in front of their house now " Huh we already arrive?" she is still sleepy " Yes come on " he opens the car door for her and she carries Dalki who is sleepy into the house and starts sleeping together till evening.

Jisoo wakes up at 5 P.M but she doesn't see Hae-In anywhere she wrinkles her eyebrows when she sees a red dress along with a set of diamond jewelry that she had modeled for last time. She doesn't care much and come down " Where is your master?" she asks a butler " Master is going outside Mme." Jisoo nods her head. Suddenly a group of girls with uniforms come into the house and greet her " And who are they" after she greets back she asks the butler " They are your makeup artist that master has hired them for you" Jisoo makes a face " for me? why?" The butler doesn't say anything but asks her to go upstairs and starts to makeup and get dressed.

" Mme. please go to this location I can't tell you more because it's all I know" the butler gives her a phone with GPS to a location " what's wrong with him? He makes me dress like an evil stepmother with red lipstick and now wants to drive to a fancy restaurant?" she complains and starts to drive to the location. Jisoo parks the car and gets into the restaurant because the door is already open for her " Why is it so dark? Is this restaurant hunted? I swear I am a sensitive person" she turns her back to where the door is but stops when the light of the candles show her the way to get in.

She follows the light to where a small table with a written note < so this is the first note and I bet you don't even know what's day is it today just follow the light> she smiles after she finished reading to the next table < You're already pretty but today you're prettier I want to keep you beside me forever and don't let anyone seeing or touching you EVER> she laughs when the last word we wrote in MAJUSCULE and go to the next table < I asked myself is there a day that I don't want to be with you? Then I know that you are God's sent to me and I am honored to be with you. You are a strong woman and always make me happy> She controls herself not to cry.

then the next table < The best decision that I've made in my life is asking you to marry me when I found you I've decided in my heart that this is the woman that I want to spend all the rest of my life with and be the mother of my kids> Her smiles turns into a smile with a tear. She arrives at the last table < Today is a special day but it doesn't add anything to the love that I have for you whenever is a special day or not. It's incredible to wake up beside you, eat, sleep, shower, and play together with you. I knew I was lucky to have you in my life I love you so much my wife, you are the reason why I am the man I am today. Have a great valentine's sweetheart. I love you so much, my wife!>

she's into tears when she finished reading the note and then the whole restaurant starts to light up with some romantic saxophone music making her eyes feel the romantic atmosphere and then someone come behind her " Miss may you dance with me?" He offers his hand and she smiles brightly then she also offers her hand then they are dancing together under the moonlight with the best view of the Han River in the night plus the candlelight with the rose multicolor. They are dancing to a song then stop because they feel tired.

Jisoo pulls him into a deep kiss " Thank you, MY LOVE, I also love you as much as you do and I promise you I will stay by your side until the end of my life" his forehead and hers against each other and hug each other wit the romantic song continue to play without stop. Hae-In chuckles when he hears her abdomen is growling " Come on, let eat" he offers her a sit and takes out a small red box from his jacket's pocket, it's a diamond ring " This is for you " he inserts the ring in her finger "Thank you" she give him a pick on the lips then he goes to his place " Do you pay a whole restaurant just for two of us?" she asks because when she looks around no guest except two of them, musicians and the waiters " Yes I do because I don't like to have someone disturbing our moment" He tells her then orders the waiter to serve the food.

" I have something to tell you too" he looks at her with concerned eyes " What happen to tell me?" she is curious about his behavior all of a sudden " After we are done with the meal okay" He smiles at her then start to eat the steak with some vines. They are finished with the dinner " So what do you want to tell me about ?" she asks immediately after he finished the meal " Jisoo if one day you discover something bad about me what will you do? If one day someone tells you that I am not a good person to stay by your side what will you do? will you leave me?" He asks with a scarred face and doesn't dare to look at her.

" Like I said I will stay by your side until the end bad or good you are my husband I can't leave you because we both tied up together and if it is the truth I just ask you to be a better man for me and our son" She pats his hand lightly and smile to give him the motivation " So what do you want to tell me?" she asks again " I am a mafia leader, I hide it from you because I am scared that you will hate me" he pouts at her when she is silence " So now is not a secret anymore " She shakes her shoulders and eat the dessert "You're not surprised?" she smiles " I already knew from Sung-Jae" she feeds herself with desert without stop " I should fire him" he whispers" WHAT?" she asks because she doesn't hear clearly.

" Nothing continues to eat my love, because we have a long night after this" he smirks at her. That makes her chokes then she stops eating " I'm done now can we go home I am so tired" She runs to the exit her behavior make him smiles and follow her outside then then drives to their house. Someone been watching them the whole time " Boss they are go back home now" the guy informs his boss through the phone " hmmmm" the boss doesn't say anything " enjoy the time when you have the chance my friend then after this is my turn your wife is too beautiful to be a widow " the boss says and laughing like a psycho.

 Someone been watching them the whole time " Boss they are go back home now" the guy informs his boss through the phone " hmmmm" the boss doesn't say anything " enjoy the time when you have the chance my friend then after this is my turn your wife...

Guess who is here 😙