2. 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎

Kate, Tanya, Eleazar and Carmen suddenly stop after smelling the smell of blood

Kate, Tanya, Eleazar and Carmen suddenly stop after smelling the smell of blood. They walk cautiously through the snow-covered forest until realising that there's a group of men in there.

-Carmen. - Eleazar whispers, looking at his partner who nods

Carefully, they walk through the forest until seeing clearly what the men are doing.

-I can't believe it. - Kate and Tanya whisper in unison after realising what the men are doing

A man is touching a blonde girl's body who's unconcious with many bruises on her body.

-Kate. - Eleazar warns. But it as too late given that she and her sister disappeared to be in front of the men who get away immediately from the poor girl who's unconcious and with her body full of blood.

-H-How...? - One of them tries to ask but couldn't finish because Tanya throws him far away, hitting himself with a tree.

-Were you going somewhere? - Kate asks standing in front of the two men who are trying to escape

Carmen and Eleazar appear in front of the unconscious girl. Eleazar checks her pulse while Carmen tries to stop the bleeding from the girl's abdomen. Kate and Tanya get in charge of making the men suffer until they die but they don't drink their blood.

-Come on, sweetie, hold on a little. - Carmen encourages the girl who opens her eyes for a second with difficulty before closing them again.

-Eleazar. - Tanya says worried for the girl

-I can't do anything for her here, we'll have to take her to the house. - The three women nod and let Eleazar carry the poor girl that stays still.

-We'll take care of this disaster. - Tanya says looking at the dead men with repulsion that are on the snow

-One of the cars has to be hers, come home with that one. - The three women nod and let Eleazar go home with the girl in his arms.

The three women leave the bodies of the men inside the truck and try to take off every trace of blood. Kate enters the red car and realises it's the girl's.

-We'll have to pretend it was an accident. - Carmen says looking at the black car for a moment

-I got a magfinicent idea. - Tanya says to smile at the other women who look at her confused

Tanya uses her speed to enter the driver's seat of the black car. She turns it on and steps on the accelerator with the man's foot that's on the steering wheel. She pulls the handle and lets the car go towards the forest where it goes for a few seconds before hitting a tree.

-Did you cover you hands? - Kate asks crossing her arms beside Carmen who watches the car sets fire on the front

-Yeah, with one of their shirts. - Tanya says arriving at her side

The three women stay there for a few seconds, watching how the car sets fire until they enter the girl's car with Carmen on the pilot's seat.

-The girl has good tastes. - Tanya says looking at the inside of the car

Carmen starts driving at a great speed while Kate and Tanya research the car.

-Did you find something? - Tanya asked curiously after seeing how her sister stopped searching

-I found a bag with her documents and her handbag along with a wedding invitation. - Kate says giving the invitation to her sister for her to read it while she revises the documents

Tanya looks at the invitation, realising that there's a photo of the girl with her fiance on the cover. She starts laughing after seeing the girl's serious face while the man that looks older is smiling.

-She does look excited. - She says sarcastically showing Carmen the invitaion who smiles before continuing the way to their house

-Juliette Lombard. - Kate reads her passport seeing how the girl has a smile on the photo - Eighteen years old?!

-She's eighteen? - Tanya asks looking at her sister

-How could she get married when she's just eighteen? - Carmen asks confused

-Maybe she didn't want to. The expression of her face in the photo shows that she's not excited at all for her wedding. - Tanya says firmly

Carmen stops the car in front of the Denali household and the three women exit the car to enter the house. When they enter, they notice that Eleazar's not in the living room so they go to the library. There, the vampire tries to revive the young girl that doesn't show any living signs.

-Eleazar? - Tanya asks walking towards him

He keeps making pressure on the girl's chest, trying to revive her. He gives up until having an idea.

-Eleazar? - Kate asks again confused

-I couldn't do anything. - Carmen looks at the girl for a moment before looking at her partner, knowing what he's thinking.

-Do it, she's too young to die this way. - Carmen says walking towards him - Kate, Tanya, prepare a room for the girl. She needs to have everything necessary before deciding to stay with us for some time or leaving.

The sisters nod and exit the library, leaving the vampire couple alone.

-Do you think it's the best thing to do? - Eleazar asks looking at the girl's body

-She's very young, Eleazar, she's just eighteen. She still has so much to live. - Carmen says caressing his arm

Eleazar thinks about it for a second while staring at the girl's body, realising that it starts filling with snow. He and Carmen frown confused for what they're watching. Eleazar approaches the girl, realising that it starts taking out a blue fog. Juliette's pulse suddenly comes back, scaring both vampires but her body starts moving side to side without any control.

-Eleazar! - Carmen screams scared

The vampire doesn't hesitate and moves the girl's head aside, leaving her neck in the clear. He bites her neck, stopping her abruptly movements, letting the venom enter Juliette's veins. Transforming her bit by bit into an immortal.

I hope you liked this second chapter of the new story

I hope you liked this second chapter of the new story. Also, thank you so much for all the reads in the cast and in the first chapter.

You're the best. Love you all.