Healing Hands [Derek Hale]

Warning: Language, Lewd Language, Rough Smut, Fluff

Synopsis: Derek has been your closest friend for years, he is also the only person who knows about your superhuman healing ability to heal others and only comes to you when he is having issues healing himself. This always entails with the same friendly banter between the pair of you, but this time it leads to your friendship becoming more after you heal him.

Word Count: 2,695

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly wake to the sound of my phone ringing on my bedside table, "Hello?", I answer the phone without opening my eyes, "Hey [Y/N], sorry if I woke you, but I need your help, can you come over?", Derek's voice asks from the other end of the line. I sit up in my bed with the phone still against my ear, covering my mouth to stifle a small yawn, "Yeah, yeah give me about ten minutes and I'll be there.", I tell him while sliding out from under the blankets. "Thank you, I owe you one.", I hear him softly chuckle, I smile in response, "You owe a few hundred Der.", he laughs in response before we end the call. I splash some water onto my face to completely wake myself up and to wash away the sleep from my face, I quickly throw on some sweats, a sweater and sneakers before grabbing my bag, keys and phone on the way out the door.

I shoot Derek a text letting him know I was on the way up as soon as I parked my car outside the building where Derek has his loft, "Derek?", I call out as soon as I open the loft door and enter the room. "In here.", I hear him call out, I make my way farther into the loft before I stop when I see him sitting on the edge of his bed bloodied and covered in deep gashes. "Fuck me Derek, what the hell happened?", I blurt out before approaching him and taking a seat next to him on the edge of the bed beside him, my eyes looking over the wounds closely under the moonlight streaming in through the giant loft window. "The Alpha pack.", he goes into detail about how his brillant plan ended up with him being extremely wounded and weak.

I continue assessing his wounds as I listen to him talk, "Jesus Christ Derek, I get that your an Alpha as well, but you aren't completely invincible you know.", I tell him before standing to my feet. "I have to clean these wounds before I can even begin healing them for you, because I can safely assume you called me here for that.", I place my hands on my hips while looking at him, he closes his eyes and nods silently. Without another word I leave him to go to the kitchen to grab a bowl for hot water and a handtowel before taking my seat back on the bed beside him, "I'll need to heal your back first, then I can get the front okay?", I ask him, he nods quietly while I take a seat behind him in the bed, the water bowl in my lap. "Sorry, I know.", I say under my breath when he flinches once the handtowel barely grazes the first wound, I take my time cleaning up around each wound on his back and his arms.