Jealousy

Jeremy and Michael went to work while I wondered around the building. There was a lot of people today which means they'll make good money.

I saw Chica like her usual self serving food. A big smile appeared on my face. Heading towards her she was placing the plates on the table.

"Thank you" "Of course! Call me over if you need anything!—" She smiled and looks straight at me.

She stops and her eyes widened. She ran towards me, jumping on me giving me a big hug. I hugged her and we stayed like this for awhile.

No One's Pov

Y/n and Chica hugged and tears fell down Chica's face. She helds Y/n's cheek, "We miss you so much! We thought we would never see you again! But when we saw you last night with that little boy we were so happy! Freddy and I couldn't help me talk about it all night!" She rambled.

Y/n chuckles, "I was too but Monty and Roxy were chasing us but mainly Gregory since he's not with his parents. I really wanted to go hug you guys but I couldn't!" Chica took Y/n out of the way of the people and into a corner where no one is.

"I understand, but ahhh! You're really here but seem a bit different!" Chica kisses her cheek. Y/n just smiles and decided to kiss her on the lips.

"Hm—!" Chica was shocked but gave in. They had their little make out session but they didn't know someone was watching them.

"Yeah I'll take them to the back so no need for you to do more stuff Jeremy" Michael spoke into the talkie. "Hmm okay!" Jeremy agreed and Michael carried the box and walked across the main room. He turned to see Y/n kissing Chica.

His eyes widened, jealousy but also a hint of sadness showed. He stood there watching them with shock. They pulled away and they smiled shyly at each other.

Michael shook it off and opened the door next to Y/n. "Oh hey Michael—" He gently grabbed Y/n's wrist and brought her in.

Chica was surprised, "Chica!" "Coming!"

Michael placed the box down and looked at you. "What was that about?" He asked and you looked at him confused but realized.

"It's just a kiss Eggs—I haven't seen her in a while and seeing her and Freddy made me so happy. I know you like me and I like you but you gotta know I like them too. It's confusing but I just need to figure out this situation" Y/n finished and Michael stood there with so much in his mind.

Y/n stared into his eyes and he looked jealous, sad, confused and worried.

"I'm not going to stop you from not liking them because i'm not that type of guy and I know you love them a lot. You live your own life. But just know I got eyes for you okay? No one else" He stated with a serious voice. He kisses her hand and headed out.

You stood there surprised by his response. "I thought he would flip but surprisingly not?" She whispered to herself and left the room as well.

Freddy was looking around for someone and immediately looked over at Y/n's direction.

He jogged over and they both smiled and hugged.

Michael looked back at them with a small smile then looked froward.

He entered the staff room and saw his friends there. He sat down and joined their conversation. Vanessa joined and Vincent did as well.

"Hey Michael!" Jacob greeted and Michael greeted them back.

"Were you with your girlfriend Y/n~?" Jacob, Jason and Toby made kissing noises to make fun of Michael.

"Jeez! Relax you guys!" He rolled his eyes tried hard not to smile.