Miracle Workers Ezekiel's Dance

requested by:  Multiverse_Kid27

*

" So Now we will be reacting to Daniel Radcliffe in The Tv show Miracle workers" Loki tells the Theatre as they nod.

" My Best advice for you is to not eat as you might choke on it during the video*

" Why man?" Ron eats a candy bar.

" You have had enough food Ron, You can't just wait about 2 minutes not to eat" Loki stares at Ron as he rolls his eyes and eats another candy bar.

" Suit yourself but don't Blame me when you look like your future self in the next clip" Loki moves to start the video as Theatre gasps at what she says.

" She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes," Ezekiel sings.

" What is he wearing?" Ron asks still eating.

" She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes" Ezekiel turns around showing a full face of makeup.

* Theater is shooked*

" Oh my" Harry is turning really red.

" OH what is that make up" Draco laughs really hard that some of the Theatre starts laughing.

" He has a good singing voice," Ginny comments.

" the Makeup looks good though" Luna smiles.

" What is that the reverend?" an Older man says.

" The Reverend" Hermione starts laughing.

* Ron starts to slowly eat*

" We need to know what is under that Cape," George laughs.

" She'll be coming around the mountain" Ezekiel sings.

" Look at that shark's eyes does he even know where is" Older man says.

" Nope He probably doesn't" Dumbledore comments as Harry Gets even more red.

" She'll be coming around the mountain," Ezekiel sings.

" I Think he is completely out of his mind," The woman says.

" He Probably is," Fred nods.

" She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes," Daniel sings.

" Such a Lovely voice," McGonagall says, clapping.

*Ezekiel takes of his cape*

* Ron starts choking*

" Told you" Loki says as Hermione slaps his back.

" Are we not going to discuss his outfit?" Draco laughs.

* Harry is red as a Tomato*

" He's trying to make sure you check him out" Ginny winks at Draco who gags in his mouth.

" She'll be ridin' six white horses when she comes" Ezekial puts his arms out as he struts.

" I Honestly Love this" Hermione claps as The Professors look around.

*George and Fred are laughing as well as Draco snickering*

" He's a Queen," Ginny yells.

" She'll be ridin' six white horses when she comes" Ezekiel starts to sing around with an Invisible rope as The woman show shocked faces.

" This isn't that Bad" Neville starts to clap around with Hermione and Ginny who are laughing.