61

At the beginning of the summer vacation, Yu Qian had just entered the salted fish mode and was ready to enjoy the vacation. Jiang Zheng had already taken the social animal script and became a conscientious office worker.

Not only Jiang Zheng, but also Bai Qiming began to enter the Bai Group as an intern.

Yu Qian sat in the living room, with fruit in one hand and snacks in the other, watching funny variety shows. After eating, someone added it. When she was tired of using her phone, she could tease the dog.

This day is so happy that Yu Qian's soul is about to sigh with satisfaction. She always feels that such a leisurely day seems to be a matter of her previous life.

No, in her last life, she had never been as relaxed as she is now. Every day was noisy and noisy. When it came to noise, she thought of Jiang Zheng again.

After all...she hadn't met Jiang Zheng for three days.

In the past few days, Jiang Zheng went out before she got up, and came back at night when she fell asleep.

Except during the noon video every day, when the two could glance at each other across the screen, other times she was about to forget what it was like to have a boyfriend.

Yu Qian looked at the time on her phone, it was eleven o'clock, and Jiang Zheng was about to have lunch.

Yu Qian continued to watch the variety show for ten minutes, and the video call suddenly popped up.

Yu Qian clicked it without thinking—

"Little fish, what are you doing?"

Jiang Zheng was wearing a white shirt with his tie pulled away. He looked like a social elite. Looking at the picture behind him, he should still be in the office and didn't go to dinner.

"I'm eating snacks, you haven't eaten yet?"

After finishing speaking, Yu Qian also took a photo of the camera on her desktop to let Jiang Zheng see her rich life.

"I've been busy since this morning, and I still have a lot of things to do."

"I'm so hungry now, little fish, I don't have time to eat now."

Jiang Zheng's pitiful voice came from the phone, Yu Qian looked at the piles of folders on his desktop and felt a little distressed.

Her conscience, which she didn't have in the first place, also began to ache, her boyfriend was already struggling, and she was still a salted fish with no progress, from her previous life to this one.

Yu Qian, whose conscience was aching, walked out of the door with a bewildered face, carrying the meal prepared by the aunt Jiang's family. Hey... How did she promise Jiang Zheng to deliver food to him?

She just felt sorry for a man who didn't even have time to buy food, and planned to order a takeout for him.

Yu Qian looked at the three-tiered lunch box, carefully recalled her conversation with him, and realized that she had been tricked by Jiang Zheng again.

Yu Qian gritted her teeth, but thinking that someone was still starving, she didn't care to get angry with him, so she hurriedly got in the car and set off.