66

Qi Yu and Wang Jiajia looked at the two drunks crying faintly, and their heads were so big they were tossed.

Qi Yu rubbed his head and was about to turn off the harsh music when the door of the private room was pushed open again.

"Hello, routine inspection."

The three police officers opened the door, looked at the four little girls inside, frowned, looked at the nearest Qi Yu and said, "Hello, please show your ID card, we need to check it routinely."

Seeing the sudden appearance of the police, Fang Yan and Yu Qian stopped crying, and looked at the scene in front of them with tears in their eyes.

"I don't have an ID card, have you, Jiajia?"

Qi Yu was busy and did not bring an ID card.

"I brought it, I brought it."

Wang Jiajia quickly responded, opened her bag and started looking. Qi Yu picked up Fang Yan's bag and started looking for her ID card.

Just when the two were busy looking for their ID cards, Fang Yan walked upside down to the three police officers and grabbed the youngest brother who was the most beautiful and the youngest.

"Little brother, do you keep turtles? I have a turtle. It looks good, and its eyes are just like yours, small and round."

The big-eyed policeman's brother who was caught:  …

"Fang Yan! What are you doing!"

Qi Yu saw the policeman's face turning black, and quickly came up to hold Fang Yan.

"Sorry, my friend is drunk."

Qi Yu looked at the policeman with a big head, hoping that he would not mind because Fang Yan was a drunk.

Fang Yan looked at Qi Yu, and then at the policeman, and suddenly smacked her lips, "So Ayu likes this kind of thing? Then I'll leave it to you."

After finishing speaking, Fang Yan called to Yu Qian again: "Qian Qian, Jia Jia, look, our A Yu finally has a spring heart."

When Yu Qian was stunned, she heard Fang Yan's words, and she also staggered over, "Really? I want to see if there is any handsome Jiang Zheng."

Yu Qian walked upside down in front of Qi Yu and reached out to hold her face: "Well, it doesn't look as good as Jiang Zheng, but she and A Yu look like husband and wife."

Qi Yu:  …

The police over there checked the ID card and was about to leave, when Fang Yan grabbed the policeman again.

"You're wrong, it's this!"

Fang Yan tightly held the little policeman to keep him from leaving, and said in her mouth, "Little brother, our Ayu likes you, do you like her?"

"Although our Ayu will become Shitai Mie Mie in the future, a little plane without breasts, but she is now, uh... She is now a girl with ravines in her chest."

Yu Qian heard the gully in her chest, and nodded ignorantly, "Well, I have a plan."

"There is no city in the chest..."

"Big ambitions..."

"Chest, chest..."

"Shut up you two!"

Qi Yu pulled Fang Yan away with a dark face, and Wang Jiajia quickly apologized to the unlucky little brother.

Being scolded by Qi Yu, the two drunks shook, and then looked at each other blankly.