Chapter 43: Villa Allesandra

I pushed the oversize black sunglasses up the bridge of my nose as I stared at the two big, bold letterings that marked on the body of the Demakis' private plane and shooting Alex  a glance every once in a while

I pushed the oversize black sunglasses up the bridge of my nose as I stared at the two big, bold letterings that marked on the body of the Demakis' private plane and shooting Alex  a glance every once in a while. He was looking adorably handsome though with my big purse hoisted on one broad shoulder all the while giving instructions to his crews.

Luggages being taken away and disappeared into the cargo hold.

SA's Air

I smiled.

It has to be uncle Stavros initial combine with his wife. Even with naming their property, still a possessive husband.

I wonder if Alex will be the same?

I've been surrounded with over possessive men, including my dad. He named me Bell and that was what mom's growing up was known with before dedushka found her. And then our private plane was Bell's Air, and our late dog. He named him Clara.

After he died, everyone was so heartbroken including me, and dad didn't wanna see everyone wandering about the house looking like they've lost their spirit, so he decided not to get another one.

If that's not over possessive, then maybe he's crazy.

But then, I know he is not. 

"It's scaring me when I see you frowning," Alex whispered against my ear as he snaked his hand around my waist.

I chuckled, dragging my gaze away from the long body of the luxurious plane and rested on his handsome face.

"SA is uncle and aunt's initials, right?" I inquired, smiling at him, amused.

Stavros chuckled.

"Correct. My father isn't too possessive," he quipped causing me to burst into a soft chuckles.

"I can't relate," I joked, then headed towards the plane steps.

Five air crews, two men and three ladies wearing their pristine air uniforms in line with spine steeled next to the plane ladder.

Alex introduced them, and they soon relaxed, leading us inside the long and wide space of the plane.

I was welcomed with deep brown and off white interior.

I took my oversize sunglasses as I stepped inside, my feet sank unto the lush soft gray carpet that stretched all the way to the back with a beautiful pattern. Plush lounge reclining chairs, that can lean all the way to the back if anyone wish to sleep.

It was also equipped with a full kitchen or the galley.

On the other side was a long off white leathered couch and a rectangular rich brown wood table.

At the very back of the plane was a the master cabin.

As we moved further into the plane, a few more lounging chairs and another long sofa. Across was a TV sitting top of long rich brown cabinet.