The Eternal Love°♡ #12

> NEXT DAY AT UNIVERSITY.

T/H: This is my email. For those students who still didn't submit the assignments, they must send the assignments through email by today.

He was showing his email on the screen. He walks to his laptop and scrolled at yesterday's submitted assignments. His eyes were stuck on your assignments which you submitted yesterday. 

T/H: Ms. Lee Y/N! 

He called out your name but you were busy talking with Jungkook. 

T/H: Ms. Lee Y/N!!!

He again called you making you look at him and you stood up. 

Y/N: Yes?

T/H: You're going to remake your 3 assignments out of 6.

Your eyes widen.

Y/N: What? But why?

T/H: You took help in these three assignments. 

You cross your arms over your chest confidently. 

Y/N: Prove it.

T/H: What?

Y/N: Prove that I took someone's help.

He smirks. 

T/H: Do you want to call out his name who helped you? 

When he said 'his' it proved to you that he already know that Jungkook helped you, But how? He smirks when he saw your regretting body figure.

T/H: I want all these 3 assignments by tomorrow. 

You make a fist on your hand and sit down on your seat.

Y/N: Rude Jerk! 

You mumbled not knowing he can hear you. 

T/H: Attention everyone. I have an important announcement to make. We're leaving on Gwacheon for history exhibition after 2 days as a college trip. so I want full attendance on the trip day. Make sure y'all bring spare clothes with you cause we're going to stay there for a day. That's all for today.

Everyone started cheering as soon as Taehyung left the class hall. 

JIHYE: It would be fun right? 

She asks Jungkook as she is sitting beside him. He is a little pissed off cuz she is not leaving his side since morning. 

J/K: Hmm!!

Y/N: But I don't think so.

You roll your eyes. 

> TIME SKIP

You're walking alone, about to go outside from the college. Jungkook left already cuz he should go to an important meeting with his father. You sigh heavily when you remember you've to do a bunch of assignments today. "How rude he is, such a Jerk and cold-hearted". -You thought and continued walking. You can't even escape from this situation. You flinch when someone from behind traps your shoulder. You turn around and find a random guy. 

RANDOM GUY: Y/N I was finding you in the whole university and there you are. Go principal is calling you.

Your breath hitches.

Y/N: Principal? Why is he suddenly calling me?

RANDOM GUY: No idea! Hurry up he is waiting. 

He said and walks out of the university. You sighed and again walked inside the university. You reach the principal's office and knock on the door before peeking inside.