𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 : 1

2 ! 3 ! Hello this is KJ here.

This is originally a Jungkook fanfiction by 'Whalienhyuni' on YouTube but got deleted due to copyright issues and unfortunately, she couldn't reupload it. This is one of my favourite fanfictions on YouTube which will lie deep in my heart. So I decided to rewrite the story here on Wattpad hopefully with a tinge of my style, even though I clearly can't remember some of the names of the side characters.

Thank you so much Whalienhyuni for creating this story and I hope you will be back on YouTube soon.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Edit: I noticed when I was reading the comments that there were some name changes in the places of main characters, like 'Tate' in place of Jungkook, 'David' instead of Namjoon and 'Amilee' instead of Y/N. It may happened while editing the story which depended on some other sources as well. I have been trying to fix it for a while now but the changes didn't show up in wattpad. What the hell is wrong with my wattpad?? If you encounter with the above names please read as the real character name.. I apologize for it. Wattpad is drunk nowadays.

And at last, I hope you all enjoy this story who couldn't find the remaining episodes of this ff on YouTube and please share it with others who couldn't find it on YouTube.

Let's get it!!

Vote and spam the comment sections for Whalienhyuni!

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

---🥀 𝖐𝖏 🍃---