S2, E23

-3rd POV-

The two came in and the doors slowly closed behind them.

-Small Flashback-

'My moves! While I was spending my time uselessly at my internship...' Bakugo thought, watching Midoriya jumping.

-End of Flashback-

The blond tightened his fist, 'Again...'

"I don't know if you've figured out how to use your quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way."

He turned to the male, 'I don't need another half-assed result like at the sports festival. At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better whether you like it or not.' He thought as the green haired male looked at him but looked away right away, seeing the angry look. Bakugo then began walking forward, 'I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!'

The alarm went off.

"Team Midoriya and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready, go!"

'I have to tell him...Because Kacchan and I are a team...We have to talk properly...' Midoriya thought, before walking up to walk beside the angry male, "K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous—I think it's a really bad idea, anyway—" He said, but Bakugo would walk faster, "Wait, Kacchan!"

"Stop following me!" The blond yelled out.

"I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour—"

"Why should we run away? It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!"

"W-We should avoid combat if we can no matter what!"

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!"

The green haired male halted in his steps as the other male kept walking, 'It really is hard for me to deal with Kacchan...But I can't think about that right now.' He thought, before running to catch up to him, "Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap, you can't win against him!"

Bakugo turned around and hit Midoriya, making fall down and holding his face, "Don't say another word...Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off."

-----

"Oh, dear, their teamwork is nonexistent..." Recovery girl said with a small sigh, "Do they realize who they're up against?"

"Well, they never really got along with each other ever since we were kids..." (Y/n) muttered, which was heard by all of them.

"How were they as kids, (Y/n)-chan?" Uraraka asked.

"Ah, well...After, Katsuki-chan got his quirk, it just went down hill. He would basically pick on Izu-chan, but I would always step in to help. Unlike me! I was an angel!"

"Yeah, right. You were a little trickster! You were always pranking Aizawa, always disappearing on All Might, put bugs on Mic while he was napping. I could go on and on." The nurse said.