chapter 5

From morning everyone is busy in the preparations...
The engagement is going to be held in the garden...
So the decorations were going on since morning....
Rajvir is taking care of everything beautifully...
While both the mothers were taking care of the food and giving instruction to the cooks...
While sana's father is with Rajvir looking at the preparation....

Yesterday sana and both the mothers with Nitya goes to select ring for sidharth...
And many other staffs as sidharth had already told them that he himself will select ring for his Misty....

Everyone know how perticuler he is when it comes to his Misty....

Right now shehnaaz is getting ready while Nitya  and her few more friends is helping her in getting ready....

She is nervous and also happy....
Nervous coz till now their relation is just between them but after today everyone will know their relation though their family always knew about their relation but the other relatives her friends everyone will get to know about them....
She always like to stay in her shell... she is always like this she loves to be around few people who were really close to her... her whole world revolves around those few people only....
And he is the main piller of her life...
After her fathe he is person who always stays beside her in every situation....
And she is happy very happy to spend her whole life with him...
He is everything for her...
Ever since she had been consious of her own self ever since she starts understanding her feeling she knows that her heart had only feel for him....
His actions his demands his everythings she had excepted wholeheartedly as if those all things belongs to her from so long....
She didn't even know when he had become everything for her that she can't imagine her life without him.....

She is lost in her toughts while nitya is making her ready....

On the other hand....
Sidharth is looking at himself in the mirror...
He is all ready...
His face had a smile which is making him glow more....
And why not he will glow afterall today his misty will be going to be his fiance....
His would be wife....
His....
He is feeling sukoon his heart have a peace...
He have waiting for this day from so long....
He still have those memories all fress in his mind how for the first time a beautiful doll hold his finger in her small hand his Misty...
He was 13 years when she born...
He always make sure to protect her in every way....

He still remeber when he was 28 and his misty is 15 years old....
That day he come from office when she come running and hug him on the gate...
Her crying face just take his heart out he get to know that a boy who always stands at outside of her school is disturbing her and that day they he tried to talk to her in a very bad way....
She is just 15 so she get scared and she didn't want to go school...
Hearing all this his angry reach at it's peak

He calls his manager at night ajd next day that boy was infront of him...
And that day the world saw the beast that is inside him....
That day the world get to know that if anyone tries to harm his Misty he can do worst with them....

That was the time when he become sure of his feeling he become sure that he can't let his Misty to be with someone else...
He is selfish when it comes to her....

And today is their day
Their engagement day....

He goes out of the house and goes to the garden which is beautifully decorated....