part 9

I always love you, love.

His words made me blush.

But my mom. What about her? She loves you. Endlessly.

Do you know what was the real reason? I married your mom?

What? Because you love her.

He cackled and said.

No, it was because of you. He said, and I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

What do you mean? What about me? Why would you marry my mom because of me?

'cause I loved you. I was obsessed with you. I saw you first time at a coffee shop.

Flashback.

Jimin POV.

I finished my mission and came to the coffee shop. I don't usually come. But today I feel like coming. It was really a good weather. I entered the coffee shop. And take a seat beside the window. A waitress came in front of me. As she said.

Welcome, Sir. Good evening. What would you like to order?

Iced americano. I said with my usual cold voice.

OK Sir, wait five minutes. I'm bringing you order. I nodded at her. She left that place.

I was looking at my phone when suddenly the bells at the door. Ringed. I looked at the door so a beautiful girl entered. She was really beautiful. There are hundreds of girls dying over me. But none of them catch my attention like her. I just could not take off my eyes from her. Suddenly I felt a strange feeling. I want her. 

I need her. She's mine.

My thoughts got interrupted by a waitress. It was the same waitress from before.

She placed my coffee and said.

Here's your order. Have a nice day. And enjoy your meal.

She left.

Then again, my eyes was searching for the previous girl. And she was there. At the table in front of me. She was in her phone. I took a sip of my warm coffee. She is beautiful. I can stare at her all day.

After coming home, I called Robert. My bodyguard. And my right hand. Find information about this girl. I want it now.

OK Sir, I will find time information.

I was impatiently waiting for Robert to come. And was imagining the beautiful girls face. It's feel like I captured her face in my mind. And I can never forget her.

Suddenly someone knocked at the door.

Come in. I said with my cold voice.

So here is the information you asked for. Here's her information.

OK, you can leave now. He nodded and bowed to me. Then he left.

I took the file. There was a picture of her. Beautiful.

Name Lee y/n

Age 20

Study at Seoul International High School. Fruit. 4th grade.

Stay with single mother. Father died from a car crash.

Flashback end.

And then I made your mum at a business trip. And she fall in love with me. And I thought it's a great opportunity to be with you. Maybe to us? But I didn't think it was this stupid idea.'cause it was really reasonable.

I can't believe he married my mom just because he was obsessed with me. But I can see pure love and sincerity in his eyes. Maybe he really loved me. Or not. I don't know. It kinda looked down to me dumping my mum. I mean, she's my mom. After all. But it doesn't seems to be wrong. Does it? But I don't know if it's the attraction or love. It's just two days I met him. But I just can't get over him. He does not seem to care about anything. But I feel something after being with him.

Like now I was laying down with Jimin. We was cuddling each other. He was sniffing my sent time to time. I was lying in his chest. Hands around his torso. His arms warped around my small waist. At this time, nothing feels wrong. It just. Too good. But suddenly I remembered something. I quickly took out my phone.

What happened baby? Is everything OK? Jimin asked.

Oh yeah, everything is OK. Nothing wrong.

I checked my phone and saw there was so many phone calls and messages from taehyung. Oh ****. I totally forgot about that. I forget to text him. I quickly opened the text.

Cupcake, did you reach home? 

Hey you there.

Why aren't you replying?

Are you alright? Is everything alright?

Hey, I'm worried.

Why aren't you answering my calls?

Don't play with me.

Oh God, I forgot I muted my phone. I literally put it in silent. He was probably worried about me.

Oh yeah, I'm already home. I'm sorry I make you worried. Actually, my mom was going for a trip. So talking to her, I forgot to text you.

I'm sorry, please don't be worried, I'm alright.

After replaying him, I put my phone at. Night stand

Jimin. I call out to him.

Yeah. He answered.

Are you really a mafia? I asked.

Yeah, I am. Your mom told you about this.

Yeah this morning. She said that you are mafia.

Here I just work for both Mafia and government. But don't worry, I don't kill innocents. Just those who deserve death.

Oh I understand.

He kissed the top of my hair and said.

Don't be scared of me honey. I love you so much. I can never hurt you. But even if I do it just me. No one else can hurt you.

I'm trying to post regular right now. Thank you so much for reading my story. Please share and vote my story. I hope you will ignore the English grammar problem.

I love you, my babies. Be safe. And healthy. Tata bye bye.