{69}- Valentine Special: A Day with Cappy-Chan!

Hello! Echidna here! Many of you may know me as the witch of Greed, and I just want to say that I'm happy we reached #1 on greed! Haha, watashi wa goyoku desu! My greed is unstoppable...

Wait, A/N, what do you mean I won't be showing up in this chapter?

I'm the most important one, considering that I'm Y/N's contractor, and by a long extension, yours. So why don't you reconsider-

Wait! Don't leave! Just please give me more screen time-

System command: 4th wall has been repaired.

But seriously though, Omega/Echidna will have more screen time.

Y/N POV

It was 6 days after the battle of Priestella.

The Water Gate City was now thriving once again, completely regaining its former glory. The trading and waves of people moved once again, and the winds changed their course for the better.

All the infrastructure was now fixed and ready to be used, and Kiritaka's charismatic voice can be heard in the morning again, much to everyone's delight.

During the battle, only few were injured and it seems with my Battalion's support in the city while the main force and I went to fight the Sin Archbishops, not one has died.

That is, with the exception of the nine members of the Priestellan Council of Ten. I don't mean to sound rude or inhuman, but I didn't know what their purpose is, so there was no use in sparing them. Even if I wanted to, I didn't know their location and we didn't have enough manpower to take care of that. Also, Al was the one who eliminated them, so they must've had some horrible deeds done. Although Al is way too suspicious, I believe that his judgment remains well, as he serves Priscilla quite loyally.

Ya... that problem could be put aside.

Out of the 5 archbishops that descended upon the Water Gate City, 3 were subdued and 2 fled after realizing that they couldn't win. Regulus Corneas of Greed drowned, and I collected his corpse after he died, storing it into my dimensional storage, which is just a bunch of bones with hair now. (No, he doesn't stink, I removed all bacteria around his bones, preserving him quite freshly).

Sirius of Wrath was chained up, and deprived of her Witch Factor by myself. Her mind is a bit broken at this point, so she couldn't do much even if she wasn't bound by all these heavy chains that currently restricted her movements. Soon, she'll be sealed and locked up in the prison tower.

Lye of Gourmet and Roy of Bizarre Eating have fled after their battle, probably because of the fact that their precious little sister's commands. I'm not going to deal with Louis and her antics right now, so that problem is out of the picture.

Now, that leaves...

"Yahoo! What are you doing up here, Y/N?"

And here she is, our last subject in question, Capella Emerada lugnica, the final Sin Archbishop. Formerly holding the title of Lust, she joined our battalion in the hopes of becoming a worldwide idol and... I don't know why else?

Now, if you ask what I was doing... I'm thinking about a certain quite heartaching experience that was part of the occasion last month. (Psss. It's the fact that he forgot Valentine's Day.) Shut up. But yes, it's because of that.

The life of Y/N L/N was simple in many senses, if you take out the fact that studies around 12 hours per day. Not really straightforward burying himself in books, but it's pretty much at the point before he was transported. There was no love scenarios to wonder about, since nerds don't get girlfriends until freaking university/college, or at least that's what the common stereotype of Korean comics. (No, but seriously tho.)