PUNISHMENT

Meera and Abhimaan reached their home. Getting changed into their comfortable night attire both went inside the kitchen.

"What you gonna cook?" Abhimaan asked Meera

Meera raising her brows said "am gonna eat and you gonna cook"

"Fine....what you want to eat then?"

"Rice and butter chicken"

"Okay...... chapati and paneer bhurji it is then" Abhimaan ignoring Meera's demand started chopping veggies

Scrunching her nose Meera started rummaging through the freezer. Grabbing a chocolate she stood beside Abhimaan, feeding him and herself as well.

After few minutes when both were done with their dinner. They went back to their chamber. Abhimaan was standing in the balcony when Meera came near him carrying a bowl filled with hot oil.

"Sit" she pulled Abhimaan to sit on the couch placed in the balcony. She made herself comfortable on the floor near Abhimaan's feet.

Handing over the oil bowl to Abhimaan, Meera asked him to give her a hair massage.

"Are these my punishments for rendering the beauties as beautiful butterflies?"

Meera twisting her mouth, spoke "nopes, punishment is yet to come"

Abhimaan was giving her a tempting massage. Meera was lost in ecstasy. Smirking, Abhimaan moved his fingers down towards Meera's collar bones.

"Umm aa oh" a moan escaped from Meera's treacherous lips.

"Kya hua biwi? feeling relaxed, hmm?" Abhimaan whispered huskily near Meera's ears.
(What happened wifey? Feeling relaxed, hmm?)

"Hmmm" moaning again Meera leaned back.

Removing all her hairs from left side Abhimaan kissed Meera's neck sending shivering currents all over her body.

"Maan" Meera whispered, breathing unevenly with wide open eyes.

Meera stood up abruptly. "Get up" saying so, Meera pulled Abhimaan inside their bedroom.

"Enough of your teasing, open your shirt" Meera said masking a serious expression

Raising his eyebrows Abhimaan argued "I don't like being bare body infront of someone"

Meera marched closer towards Abhimaan. She herself started undoing his shirt button. She opened his first button, biting his chest she said "this is for calling someone else beautiful"

Second button, " this is for enjoying someone else's lusty gazes on you" she bit leaving a mark on his chest

Third button, "this is for acting ignorant even though you know what my heart wants" saying this Meera bit hard on his abdomen

Fourth button, " this is for teasing me always, with your acts and gestures" Meera repeated her actions.

She completely removed Abhimaan's shirt, throwing it away she ordered " sleep like this tonight, this is your punishment"

She was about to leave for her side of bed when Abhimaan held her right wrist. Twisting it, he pushed Meera making her land on the bed.

Abhimaan hovered above Meera. Dripping his neck near Meera's collar bone, he bit hard sensually leaving a dark mark on her skin.

"Issssh" Meera hissed. While Abhimaan continued sucking the spot. Raising his head a little he moved near her ear, whispering "this is your punishment for initiating something and leaving it halted in the middle, without reaching the desired end"