441-445

Chapter 441 – What was Gu Jiangxin talking about? (1)

Gu Shishi had no idea that old man Gu Jiangxin had his heart set on getting his hand on one of her work.

It didn't matter how much or little did Gu Jiangxin knew about paintings. All in all, he had yet to see those three paintings but he was very determined to obtain them.

The next day, he sent someone to the exhibition. First to take photos of them then reached out to the organizer for the contact information of the artist.

Unfortunately, they had only been asked the same question from too many others!

Mayor Liu was among the first batch to have access to the exhibition and a government official.

Once the exhibition had formally began, many other real collectors as well as those active in the art field wanted to reach out to this Ink Painting Guru.Some of them wanted to purchase her work; others would like to befriend her and swap their ideas on art.

The person sent by Gu Jiangxin, naturally, was drowned out among these requesters.

Gu Shishi didn't know that Gu Jiangxin was one of them. She only knew that many wanted to purchase her work and was a bit troubled by that.

She couldn't spend too much time on her cellphone right now nor could she guarantee that she would be able to produce high-quality work periodically for sale.

Adding these people on her WeChat would not be of much help.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

"President Huang. I will add Mayor Liu. I will add any of the others that are good friends of yours but not the rest."

Gu Shishi was sitting in front of her work table.

Before the call came in, she had a dictionary in one hand and her writing brush in the other. She was working on coming up with names for her children.

She was a busy woman.

Naturally, Huang Chuan wasn't going to pressure her into anything.

It would be a joke if an artist would add ever single visitor on their WeChat after an exhibition!

He merely called to let her know that she had received a lot of compliments.

He also wanted to take the opportunity to see ask again even though he knew she wasn't planning on selling her work.

Even he wanted to spend high price in adding these to his collection. Studying them everyday would allow him to work on his bottleneck that he had been stuck on for a long while and perhaps even reached the next level at his age!

"No, those three paintings are not for sale." With her writing brush, she wrote down the Bingcharacter. She studied it for a little while, felt that it looked quite nice, before she spoke again. "It's okay for exhibition purposes."

The first two were for herself. They were meant to be encouraging. She wanted to save the Maitreya one for the boss.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusGet Mortgage Advice Close to HomeRocket MortgageIs Paperwork Taking over Your Life? Organize It Easily.EPSON