456-460

Chapter 456 – "Oh? Do show me this nice sword then." (1)

On their way back, Boss Zhou wanted to look at the painting again carefully in the backseat of the car.

But he was quickly stopped by Gu Jiangxin.

"Don't. It's rocky in the car."

Gu Jiangxin genuinely worried that he might damage the painting.

"Right, right, right, Lao Gu. When are you taking this to Mayor Liu?"

Boss Zhou dared not look closely at it anymore. He quickly rolled it back up.

"Should we frame it first?"

"Well, of course." Gu Jiangxin had the chauffeur drove them to the shop to have it framed immediately. He couldn't bare to wait another minute. "I will send it over tomorrow."

The longer he waited, the more could happen in between.

Everybody who worked for him knew how cautious of a person he was.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

The painting that cost him 30 million was framed by the most experienced framer that very night under Gu Jiangxin's personal supervision.

Gu Shishi, on the other hand, who had set Gu Jiangxin up so, couldn't wait to see the first-hand play by play when things unfolded.

Walking out of the art association's building and getting into her car, she couldn't wait to wrap her arms around Huo Sishen's and said to him both coquettishly and proudly, "Do you know who I had just run into and what I have done?"

Huo Sishen had an idea. Looking at the bright smile on her, he reached out to touch her pink little face. "You've ran into Gu Jiangxin?"

Noticing that her forehead was a little bit chilly, he had the chauffeur adjusted the heater up some.

He pulled out two handwarmers that had already been pre-warmed and shoved one into each of her hands.

"Oh? You saw?"

Now that her hands were warm, and a thick blanket had been placed over her lap, she stared at the man who seemed to know everything.

Huo Sishen twisted open the thermos and handed it over to her. "Your Vice President gave me a call."

He would not have let her go up there by herself without someone watching out for her.

He saw Gu Jiangxin when he returned the second time to pick up the painting. He had Siyi waited at the front door, just in case she took things too far.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusShould You Buy an Electric Car?ProgressiveGot Plant Milk? Add These 16 Plant Milks to Your Mug for Health, Flavor, and FroLifeboost Coffee

"Hah? Lao Ou?"

"Mmhmm. I purchased a piece of his from three years ago at an auction and I also sponsored his last exhibition."

He said it as though he was merely commenting on the weather.

Gu Shishi smacked her forehead.

She had almost forgotten what kind of a prodigal man he was!