Yours [18+] - 53.

a/n: continuation of previous chapter bc shit was too long. warnings this chapter: smut  and ?? the plot thickens sort of in the end 

...

"Koo... I think we passed the place." You mumbled from behind your boyfriend's neck, your face nuzzling over the back of his jacket as he chuckled,

"We didn't, babe. We're almost there. Hang on." Jungkook mumbled out to you and you held tighter onto his body, crossing your wrists over each other in front of his chest and feeling Jungkook's hold on you adjust as he started climbing up a flight of stairs,

"I'm gonna fall." You yelped and clutched tight onto your boyfriend who only started to laugh again in response to you, "Why are there so many stairs in this city." You complained, clinging to Jungkook's back and hanging onto him as tight as you could.

You got tipsy faster than you expected with Jungkook. The both of you polished off those bottles in no time and played street basketball with the garbage cans the entire way as well. Taking tokes of Jimin's dab pen until you both had your fill. Until you were giggling together like school children and wandering around the streets in a circle before the two of you realized you were lost. Once the two of you found your way back on the path to the motel, you couldn't walk any further from your heels digging into the back of your feet. Soon enough, you gave up on walking altogether. Collapsing onto the middle of the sidewalk with a pout and forcing Jungkook to give you a piggyback ride for the rest of the walk to the motel.

Jungkook didn't mind. In fact, he loved this side of you. He was happy to scoop you up into his arms and carry you the reminder of the walk. It wasn't very far anyways. You complained more about walking the tipsier you got and Jungkook thought your little whines and protests were adorable. Everything about you was adorable to be honest and he couldn't stop himself from swooning at sight of you sitting on the pavement with your arms crossed over your chest and your lips pursed into a childish pout. It made him want to call his driver to take you both home but you shook your head and said no. "I want to be with my Koo just like this." Is what you told him when he asked if he should call for a ride for you both to go home.

With your hands clutched tight onto Jungkook's body as he helped you get onto his back, your lips pressed a thankful kiss against the nape of his neck when he began to walk. You were happy this way. Being with Jungkook like this. Getting to enjoy the raw and true side of your relationship without having to worry that your boyfriend might get caught by paparazzi or get in trouble with his company. You wanted to enjoy your night out with Jungkook like this. Wanted to feel the freedom of being with him on this deserted road with nothing but the streetlights and the bond you both shared. It was freeing getting to be out like this with him. None of you knew what time or what day it was. None of you were aware of anything except each other and that's exactly how the two of you liked it.

Jungkook was slightly tipsy himself but not buzzed enough to drop you while he carried you which was great because he hoisted you off the sidewalk with ease when you sat down. You were clung onto his back like a koala now and Jungkook carried you as if it was nothing, strolling up the street with you on his back and the familiar warmth of alcohol and love burning through his veins and stomach.

The night felt nostalgic almost. Taking him back to simpler time when it was just you and him in your city. This all made Jungkook more excited to go back to your hometown with you. To get to be free alongside you in your quiet city with ease. He missed that and getting to share a night like this with you made Jungkook all the more excited to be able to take you back home and do it all over again with you before his tour dates started.

"Almost there, peaches." Jungkook called out to you as he carefully kicked a door open to a shady looking motel with his foot, setting you down once he walked into the sketchy looking entrance, reaching to his coat pocket for his wallet and taking out a bunch of bills, tossing it onto the front desk and leaning over the counter and grabbing a key to an available room, "This place is self-serve." He answered your question before you even asked, his siren-like eyes flashing to you as he tugged his mask off.

"Seems like you've been here before." You narrowed your eyes at Jungkook and pursed your lips in question, "With who?" You questioned him, "With that bimbo from the club?" You instantly frowned and Jungkook shook his head, taking your hand in his and tugging you with him down a hallway, "Ouch." You grumbled as he pulled you, making your feet hurt more while you wobbled behind him,

Jungkook let out a small chuckle at your use of words and shook his head dismissively while he unlocked the door to a motel room, "No, I didn't come here with her." Jungkook pulled you with him into the room and turned around to look at you as he shut the door with his back, "Me and Jimin got too drunk one night. It was snowing really bad. Driver couldn't make it so we crashed here for the night."

Your eyes shifted around the small room. It wasn't necessarily run down like the motels in your city. Yeah, the wallpaper was peeling off the wall a bit. But at least there was a bed... a single bed. How did Jimin and Jungkook fit there? An outdated T.V sat on top of a dusty stand. A wooden desk with an ancient looking radio on top of it with an equally old looking couch situated neatly on the other side of the bedroom including a not too shabby coffee table in the middle of the room near the bed. The bedsheets looked... clean. Not fresh. But clean enough. It was okay. There was something comforting about being in a room like this. It wasn't dirty and unkempt like the motels you knew. It was perfect enough for the two of you. Since when did you and Jungkook need much anyways?

"In that tiny, tiny single bed?" Your eyes shifted to the small bed next to the wall in the bedroom while you kicked your heels off your feet, hearing them land with a thud against the floor, "Sounds super romantic." You teased Jungkook with a smile, letting out a sigh of relief as you got your pumps off, "Who was the little spoon?" You continued to tease your boyfriend and Jungkook only rolled his eyes at you, tugging his coat off and tossing it carelessly onto a hook, "So if you didn't come here with her... Where did you fuck her then?" You asked the final question and Jungkook paused, turning around to face you with a sheepish smile forming across his lips while he reached up to thread his fingers through his hair, pushing the locks back then dropping his hand to his side when he spoke,