Grim Creatures

(A/N: Some of these updates are gonna be slower than usual and I apologize for that. I've been spending so much time with the family and other books that I never had time.)

~Y/N POV~

Soon after the introduction of Hagrid being the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher and Lupin as the new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher, this school year has been better already.

Malfoy has been the biggest prick as always and seriously, I just hate him and his family with a passion. Whenever he talked shit about my friends, my aunt, or my parents dying, he would always find a way to make me tick, but here's the thing: I'm working on my anger this year.

Sometimes I don't stop and think about what's going on, so that was something I wanted to improve on this year. I even promised Hermione that if I controlled my temper, she'll go on a date with me to Hogsmeade, which I thought is a really good challenge. I love a challenge so let's see what happens.

Our first class was Divination and I was not looking forward to it. This Professor named Trelawney, who I heard is such a delusional egg, started talking about the future and whatnot. I saw Hermione walk in and this meant she was using the time-turner and I was happy for her.

Trelawney: Welcome my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future.

So far, from the looks of it, it's a comedy show and I was trying not to laugh out loud or I lose points for my House.

Trelawney: This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you.

So we did and I saw my partner's cup and I didn't know what to say or do. As I could probably guess, this is definitely gonna give me some comic relief whenever I have a bad day.

Hermione: What rubbish.

Ron: What? Where did you get here?

Hermione: I've been here the whole time.

She smiled at me and I returned it to her. God, Hermione's so cute.

Trelawney: What do you see in Mr. Potter's teacup, Mr. Weasley?

This was just hilarious that I couldn't wait to hear what Ron is going to explain.

Ron: He's got a wonky sort of cross, that's trials and suffering. But this lot here could be the sun, that's great happiness. So it means that he's going to suffer but be very happy about it.

I then got confused as Hermione was because I had to blurt this out.

Y/N:

(A/N: Go to 0:04)

Trelawney came over and picked up the teacup, and when she looked in it, she put it down on the plate in fear, causing me to try not to laugh, but I had to see what she was gonna say.

Trelawney: Mr. Potter. You have the Grim.

Student 1: "Grim"? What's the Grim?

Student 2: Taking the form of a spectral dog, it is the darkest omen of our world. An omen of death.